• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone Else?

OneLuckeyWife

OneLuckeyWife
Years
Does anyone else breed every Pok?mon?

I have every Pok?mon and by that I mean Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, etc. I am breeding every one to have at least 5IVs, nature, moves, gender (at least one male and one female in each lineage if possible). Anyone else do this? Downside is legendary Pok?mon and Ditto can?t be breed.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I have never been that lucky. I?ve got a few shiny Pok?mon but never a perfect IV Pok?mon.
I was mostly being rhetorical in my comment.

The luckiest I got was a plus natured Mawile with 31 IVs in attack. That's about as plausible as anyone can get, and I still bred it.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I used to breed all the time in Gen 6. But for a while now I haven't really felt like it.

Years
I don't really have the patience/desire to breed every Pokemon, but it's a big thing for me to shiny breed certain Pokemon in SM. Sadly, I haven't been doing that in a while. Lack of motivation and whatnot. x.x

Years
That requires a great deal of time, which I sadly don't have...but if it were more achievable, the completionist in me would love to do it. Do love to breed as many Pokémon as I want/like for good IVs post game though and that's where 95% of my time goes once I finish the story. As close as I'll get =p

Back