• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the intro for Pok?mon Advanced will be It Takes Two what will you do?

If the intro is It Takes Two or somehing bad what will you do?

• Not record it onto video

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Record over it with a Johto League Champions theme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ignore the series altogether/Watch the Japanese version instead

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Sue 4Kids

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Fast forward through it

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I don't know/None of the above/Nothing

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
We're kind of deciding on that. Either we will put every single poll there, or we will only put polls that don't have a forum of their own there. An example would be "Do you have any pets?". That would go in MVP, whereas this would stay here. We haven't decided what we'll do yet though.

Years
i hope they don't use dat song for da opening cuz if they do i will brake my tv and dan sue 4kids for makin me brake my tv and dan get da guy who sang all da intros and use da original japanese song and translated, o yeah i will also tell 4kids to buy me a new tv and a new house so it goes with my new tv.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
although I would hate it if that is the official Advanced theme...I would be passive about it, I'm not one to make a big deal out of a TV company's choice for the theme somg for a childrens' show...

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
I'll curse the intro everytime I watch Advanced. The song just isn't suited as a intro. Besides Ash sounds horrible when he sings. It doesn't fit with Misty/May/whoever is singing with Ash.

Last edited:
Years
I would sue 4kids! YOu wanna know why? cause I would die laughing! And cause its just kinda...it doesn't suit the theme..ya know, only two people, theres more thatn two people in their...and Im listining to the song right now! haha

Q Man

Erm...
Years
That song... is really dumb. I'll say that. Now, I doubt it would make a good intro anyway, too light for what they normally have, not to mention that it doesn't seem to deal AT ALL with anything of 'action', like what they typically have in the intros. Also, its outright lame for them to advertise IN A SONG. That's rediculous.
Though, if the intro really were that song, I wouldn't care. I wouldn't have fun listening to it, though.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
*gets a sledge hammer and hits Ash over the head with it* Well, Harukas singing voice in the song ain't that bad but Ash's singing voice...well it just SUCKS! i mean his voice sounds like somthin just ran over it!

SLEDGE HAMMER!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ohh, that's good news! ^_^ *sighs in relief* I'm starting to feel sorry for Veronica Taylor. They're really overworking her...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
yeah! pretty soon there gonna fire the voice actors for: Jessie, James, Brock, Masoto, Oak, Meowth, and Pikachu! and make Veronica Taylor be there voice actors! boy id hate to be her! :laugh:

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol, that's true! O_o Even though I think they've confirmed that Veronica Taylor won't be the voice actress for May, it's still weird.

Back