Seen July 18th, 2019
Posted July 13th, 2018
28 posts
6.2 Years
Indexed, standart pallete offset E95DBC
version 1:

Spoiler:

version 2:
edited type: normal, water, ice, rock, ghost, poison, steel, ground, dark (background), bug (just little)

Spoiler:

Can anyone have ideas how to draw a Earth type? Or any other ideas.

P.S. Inspired by hack Pokemon Glazed. I searched for quite a long time the originals of the status type, I searched in the glazed hack, found it, but only without the palette. But for 3 generation emerald status is not suitable due to 3 composing palettes. It was decided to draw a variation specifically for the Fire Red with 16 colors. Mine turned out not bad. Rate it.
Male
Seen January 18th, 2019
Posted July 29th, 2018
9 posts
3.1 Years
Indexed, standart pallete offset E95DBC
version 1:

version 2:
edited type: normal, water, ice, rock, ghost, poison, steel, ground, dark (background), bug (just little)

Can anyone have ideas how to draw a Earth type? Or any other ideas.

P.S. Inspired by hack Pokemon Glazed. I searched for quite a long time the originals of the status type, I searched in the glazed hack, found it, but only without the palette. But for 3 generation emerald status is not suitable due to 3 composing palettes. It was decided to draw a variation specifically for the Fire Red with 16 colors. Mine turned out not bad. Rate it.

Could you make this resource for the Mr Doll Steak patch? use this and then you send it to me
I speak Spanish
Advertiser Content