The Master of Pokemon Breeding

Age 35
Female
NC
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
2,054 posts
12.7 Years
I've been thinking. Pokemon games have yet to have amiibo function even though amiibos have been out for awhile now. What do you guys think about these games getting them? They could make a special Pikachu and Eevee amiibo just for these games that unlock something special within the games. Then they could also do what The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild does, have you get random items once a day by scanning any amiibo.

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for the Tokyo Crate and get tons of Japanese Snacks delivered straight to your door monthly, mostly Pokemon snacks: http://fbuy.me/mc6Yk

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,986 posts
5.2 Years
looks very unlikely that lgpe would have amiibo imo since the only games with pokemon amiibo was super smash bros. and detective pikachu but it would be an awesome addition

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
5,171 posts
10.8 Years
Can't see that being a thing that's going to happen. Has any major Pokemon game had Amiibo Support? No. It'd be interesting, though, if they made Pikachu and Eevee Amiibos that unlock certain outfits, but I doubt Game Freak would bother.
Theme: Tsukasa Suou
Pair: Go

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
5,497 posts
14.6 Years
Question: What kind of amiibos would you want to be compatible with what effects?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding

Age 35
Female
NC
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
2,054 posts
12.7 Years
Can't see that being a thing that's going to happen. Has any major Pokemon game had Amiibo Support? No. It'd be interesting, though, if they made Pikachu and Eevee Amiibos that unlock certain outfits, but I doubt Game Freak would bother.
I was pointing out that I think they should not that they ever would. So, you misunderstood me.

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for the Tokyo Crate and get tons of Japanese Snacks delivered straight to your door monthly, mostly Pokemon snacks: http://fbuy.me/mc6Yk
Advertiser Content