• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unown

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Maybe wrong board but if it is could it be moved to correct board

Have you ever caught all 28 unown on any of the games Unown is available in ?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I don't think I've even caught 2 in one game.
Cool concept but it's a pretty boring thing to collect when they're identical except for sprite.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yes I have, multiple times. I plan to do it in Crystal as well when that comes out.
It's just nice to have all the Unown in the box in alphabetical order.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
I used to try doing this as a little kid, but I don't remember getting all 28.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
I can't say I ever have; though I do recall giving it a go at some point in G/S. I think I just got unmotivated after a while and quit, though it didn't help that I found the Ruins a bit unsettling when I was younger. At this point, unless there was a decent reward, I don't see myself trying to collect all of them.

Ageha1304

Ageha
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2022
Unown is a cool concept, but I honestly never bothered to catch them all. They are just pokemon letters and that's it. They are not good in battle, their stats are just sad and even magikarp can learn more moves than these things.

Years
I wasted a lot of time catching all the Unown in FireRed, since some like ? and ! were less than a 1% if I remember correctly. Still, I was quite proud of my accomplishment, and ended up transferring them all over to HeartGold just so I wouldn't have to catch all 28 again :p

Back