• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

There's no argument Courage.

Just me commenting on how James likes to get pissed off by my being a so called "gender bender".

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

Again Hikari? I liked just about any set that isn't that.

Anyways, just a while ago, my mom asked me to go outside and help her carry **** inside. "Can you carry these 4 bags into the house at once?" When going through the door she asks "Oh, can you get my purse too?"

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

Meh, just let her gender bend all she wants. In a creepy/strange kinda way, I would think it would be pretty fun on keeping everyone on their toes about your true gender.

Years

Getting asked about my signatures is one of the most unfortunate running gags I have on PC.

It's like how sometimes Sydian gets mistaken for someone else when she uses a certain avatar.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Years

Woah, but thats like, her most re-occurring sig. I dun think she'll get rid of it.... Huff, I wish I had an abundance of sigs to switch from

CourageHound

Years

Is it bad, if I decide to take a peek at an episode or two of MLP? It must be good if there like a kajillion bronies out there

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

It's just way to girly and colorful and rainbows and ponies and EVERYTHING ABOUT IT JUST BOTHERS ME when I try to watch it. I'm not a very girly person where I can deal with this stuff.

If you can't tell by the way I post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back