• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new idea for next pokegame

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 4, 2018
so ive been thinking about possible prospects for the next pokemon game, and i feel like i have a good idea, a game that allows you to go through all the reigions in order, following all the adventures of the past games, fighting all the teams, kind of like ash, but not quite. like you start in kanto, and once you beat that reigion, you can go to johto, but you have to use a different team until you beat that reigion, and so on and so forth, i feel as it would kill multiple birds with one big stone, it would satisfy those who say there isnt enough content in the games, those who say its too short, those who want remakes of the previous generations, those who want to take future pokemon into previous generations, using a golisopod to beat lance, fighting cheren with yveltal, the possibilities are endless.

Last edited:
Back