• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen How does Blue's Eevee evolve?

Sorvete

Novice
Years
I was wondering, what are the requirements to Blue's Eevee evolve into Jolteon, Flareon or Vaporeon in Pok?mon Yellow?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I was wondering, what are the requirements to Blue's Eevee evolve into Jolteon, Flareon or Vaporeon in Pok?mon Yellow?

He evolves it into Jolteon if you win your first battle and the 2nd encounter on Route 22(when he has a level 9 Spearow and his Eevee is level 8). If you lose one(or skip the 2nd encounter), he evolves it into Flareon. If you lose both encounters, he evolves it into Vaporeon. If he evolves it Flareon, Magneton replaces Vulpix/Ninetales whereas Magneton would replace Cloyster if he opts to go with Vaporeon.

In other words, his team is like so:

Jolteon/Flareon/Vaporeon
Ninetales/Magneton/Ninetales
Cloyster/Cloyster/Magneton
Alakazam
Exeggutor
Sandslash

First column is Jolteon outcome, 2nd is Flareon and third is Vaporeon. *Edit* Slight addition to add that you can get Vaporeon by losing the first battle and simply skipping the 2nd encounter(as opposed to fighting and losing, although losing both ensures it). It?s better to face Jolteon anyways since Ninetales > Flareon and Cloyster > Vaporeon in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back