• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Apollo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2021
This hack is absolute magic. I'm currently grinding my team before the Lavender mission.
Considering that it's a pretty young hack and has come considerably far for being so young, I'm definitely following and updating this hack. I was looking for a good Team Rocket hack, for a change of "scenery," but all of them are old and dead. One of them has even been dead for about four years now! (but it's not just TR hacks, it's a lot of the really promising ones that just kinda die down)
But it's really nice that this one is so new, and that you are so active with updating it, because it looks even more promising than the most promising hacks I've seen on this site.

Looking forward to it being completed!! :D

inkstarx

Zombie
Years
After the helicopter crash I didn't walk out the helicopter. But entered into the pokecenter. In lavendertown.
What to do now? I can't get past the plain clothes grunt. And I can't get past the police. And I can't wake up snorelax.
Has anyone figured this out yet? Is this the end of the game or something? I'm lost. I really hope that isn't the end. My game does that too and it's version is the latest i am pretty sure. Please finish this hack! lol

ok, so the apollo i am playing when you collect the bones and jump in the helicopter they say "we must have landed in saffaron" and Giovanni says they will be there soon. Jesse and james leave the helicopter. But when i go out the door.... i appear inside of lavender towns pokemon center and the cop kicks me out.... the poke flute doesn't work on snorlax so what am i supposed to do? Is this the end of the hack already? =(
someone please let me know. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
This hack looks beautiful and I enjoy Rocket Hacks but no one ever seems to finish them :( hopefully you will though because this looks great! How far does Beta .3 go?

inkstarx

Zombie
Years
Are there plans to continue it though? I would hate to see it completely stop there... It has been good so far. Also where does everyone get the tools to do the hacks with anyways? I have been wanting to try some stuff of my own.

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2020
Has anyone figured this out yet? Is this the end of the game or something? I'm lost. I really hope that isn't the end. My game does that too and it's version is the latest i am pretty sure. Please finish this hack! lol

ok, so the apollo i am playing when you collect the bones and jump in the helicopter they say "we must have landed in saffaron" and Giovanni says they will be there soon. Jesse and james leave the helicopter. But when i go out the door.... i appear inside of lavender towns pokemon center and the cop kicks me out.... the poke flute doesn't work on snorlax so what am i supposed to do? Is this the end of the hack already? =(

I managed to get into Safron City by using the walk through walls cheat but after that ???

just turn on the cheat enter Safron from above and your in......

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
I managed to get into Safron City by using the walk through walls cheat but after that ???

just turn on the cheat enter Safron from above and your in......

You do realise that using the walk through walls cheat is a silly way to advance in a game.
Also because that was the end of the beta even in Saffron you won't be able to do anything.

This hack looks beautiful and I enjoy Rocket Hacks but no one ever seems to finish them hopefully you will though because this looks great! How far does Beta .3 go?

Until you steal the skulls.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
This hack was so fun...I've been looking all over for hacks that let you do things like steal Pokemon and stuff like that. I seem to have a problem though, because when I finished the whole Mt. Moon thing, Giovanni didn't tell me what to do. Was it supposed to do that?

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2013
Is this hack still being worked on? I'd hate to see such a great game end so early. If the creator doesn't want to finish, maybe someone else can take over for him? This is a great game and, once finished, could be one of the best. (I'm new here and have no idea if I'm replying to someone or posting)

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2021

If you read through the thread, you would know that that is the end of the beta. You have to wait until the next release to be able to get any farther. For now you should just train your Pokemon.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
Is this hack still being worked on? I'd hate to see such a great game end so early. If the creator doesn't want to finish, maybe someone else can take over for him? This is a great game and, once finished, could be one of the best. (I'm new here and have no idea if I'm replying to someone or posting)

I'm still working on it. It's going to be quite a bit more to wait though, because I realised I did all
the flags and variables incorrectly. Well not all of them, but in the long run it'd end up making the
PC boxes and Daycare unusable. I'm now going through and replacing all the flags with new safe flags
and safe variables thanks to Jambo. I would have had the next beta up if it weren't for this.

In the mean time just to get you even more excited, I've added different Pokemon at Day/Night,
All the HMs (bar flash, strength and waterfall), Lots of optional content including Gym Battles,
a Black Market for Pokemon and general item finding. I'm also adding Move Tutors. Silph Co. itself
and Saffron aren't finished yet because there's alot of stuff there.

TBH by the end of this beta I may consider finishing the hack early. Because it'll take most of your
Pokemon into Level 45-50. Especially because the plan was to go to Johto. To me it would be odd
running around Johto with Level 50's when Team Rocket is supposedly weak. I'll look into it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
theres a glitch at lavender town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please fix it

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
theres a glitch at lavender town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please fix it

How would he know what to fix if you're not specifying what glitch you're talking about?

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2015
After I choose the name of my enemy and my character shrinks and the screen turns black and it stays black.

Years
Really enjoying this Hack. Just curious about instead of Johto that you can extend to other regions. Such as Unova cause Team Rocket does some stuff there :)

Just wanted to point out some bugs that some moves have different types/text to what they really are.
-Yawn with no description.
-Zen Headbut is a normal move, should be Psychc.
-Earned 3rd badge and didn't appear on trainer card.
-Water Pulse has Scald's description
-Rain Dance has Belly Drum's description
-Helping Hand no description

Noticed this while playing. Keep up the good work and nice job on adding new Gen moves to the game. They look exactly like the newer ones :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
You can make the ending when team rocket takes over the entire region D:< I would love to see that in this hack no joke. A happy ending for team rocket would be AWESOME man!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 27, 2014
Great game so far! I love the concept and wish that Rockets Revenge was published. I am glad this little gem is here and I wanted to point out one problem to speed up progress.

It could be my emulator, but when I get on route 7 and fight something, the whole screen turns darker and sometime flashes.

UnlawfulExile

Pokemon Let's Player (6k subs)
Years
Just found this hack and love the concept of it, really going to enjoy it and I hope my subscribers do too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back