• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Super "Defective"!

PokeHunterBlack

Bounty Hunter
Years
Pikachu! ThunderBolt!
PiiiikkkaaaaaaaCCCCCHHHHHUUUUUUU! A full powered attack, that killed pikachu in the process.

It didn't effect.
"Pikachu, you are a useless pokemon, be glad you dead" I walk away...

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 11, 2017
Greninja, use Aerial Ace

Pikachu was only play acting, it quickly got up & "Pikaaaaaaaachuuuuuu" launched a full power Thunder attack, which instantly killed Greninja instead.

Really glad at the demise of the ugliest, most useless Pokemon in history - Greninja (aka Yuckninja), hahahaha
2.%20laugh.gif

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Pikachu! ThunderBolt!
PiiiikkkaaaaaaaCCCCCHHHHHUUUUUUU! A full powered attack, that killed pikachu in the process.
It didn't effect.
"Pikachu, you are a useless pokemon, be glad you dead" I walk away...

Greninja, use Aerial Ace
Pikachu was only play acting, it quickly got up & "Pikaaaaaaaachuuuuuu" launched a full power Thunder attack, which instantly killed Greninja instead.
Really glad at the demise of the ugliest, most useless Pokemon in history - Greninja (aka Yuckninja), hahahaha
2.%20laugh.gif

While I appreciate the fact that you guys posted on this thread, but all this "killing" & Pokemon "deaths" is not done. I know everyone has their favourites & hated Pokemon, but don't you think its going a bit overboard now. So I'd request you guys to refrain from using such words, before its gets personal or I'll have to report further such posts to the Mod. "Knocked out", "fainted" or similar words will do, don't you think? See how innovative the other users to post are. Lets maintain sanity here, what say? {<3}

Anyways, time to take the game further.

Mothim, come on use your Bug Buzz.

But Greninja wasn't "bugged" much.

Pika Pika :chu:

PokeHunterBlack

Bounty Hunter
Years
While I appreciate the fact that you guys posted on this thread, but all this "killing" & Pokemon "deaths" is not done. I know everyone has their favourites & hated Pokemon, but don't you think its going a bit overboard now.
Sorry, I was only joking, Ha :)

2.%20laugh.gif
Alright! It's ON! You are now my rival!

Come on now Venasaur! Petal Dance this Bug and blow it away! Lets keep going till we find RahulPokeMaster!
Crap! Mothim is using Gust and blowing it back!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 11, 2017
While I appreciate the fact that you guys posted on this thread, but all this "killing" & Pokemon "deaths" is not done. I know everyone has their favourites & hated Pokemon, but don't you think its going a bit overboard now. So I'd request you guys to refrain from using such words, before its gets personal or I'll have to report further such posts to the Mod. "Knocked out", "fainted" or similar words will do, don't you think? See how innovative the other users to post are. Lets maintain sanity here, what say?

I'm really sorry, won't do it again :)

Alright! It's ON! You are now my rival!

Ya mate, bring it on!

Pachirisu use Discharge

Hey Pachirisu, I said Discharge. But Pachirisu is busy playing around.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
Rhydon used Stone Edge! The attack missed!

I knew I should have given Rhydon some glasses!

Back