• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Red Kanto HGSS Music Reloaded Patch

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
Here's a version of this patch where ipatix's music mixer is included and music freezing is gone, if anyone's interested: http://www.mediafire.com/file/my27nv7ym7rwn05/HGSS_Kanto_Reloaded.zip
Installation is exactly the same.

This is awesome and superb!
Thank you so much for taking the time to fix and include the ipatix' HQ mixer. I never got lucky inserting the mixer. I always got issues like RAM bugs and silent tracks.

Also, I'll fix the main post, because it has a horrible grammar that must be fixed inmediately.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
So... I used the patch, and now my rom opens in a white screen and doesn't start. How do I fix that? Thank you

Years
  • Age 79
  • Seen Aug 15, 2022
Same
(Edit: You need to paste it under the last line and it will work)

Last edited:

__fred__40

fred
Years
Hey sorry to megarevive this old thread,but can I apply both this patch and the BW/BW2 music patch to my rom and obtain both patches?or will one overwrite the other?

Years
Is it possible to change the offset or we insert the data of build.bin because the offset 0x1000000 is not free. the only free space available is 1AC0000

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 9, 2023
How do I make this work with CFRU? having this and CFRU causes the game to reset when I get into a battle but I like this music and it's one of the recommended mods to include in the CFRU documentation.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen today
first of all i love this patch since i am using this since 2018 then i bump into CFRU and DPE so i restarted my progressing hack however when i patch this first before applying DPE to my vanilla FireRed, then once I started the game it runs fine until the first rival battle begin and it went all black however the music still plays.
Tried changing the fourbytes in 4A32A0 into "A0 FA 03 02" still give me the same result. any solution?

NVM I need to apply CFRU after DPE since CFRU has walking grass and water sound. anyways thanks :)

Last edited:
Back