• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Flame of Destiny

I'm planning to add a second rival with a Squirtle. What would be that rival's name?

• Gary (from FRLG)

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Freddie

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Pearl (from DP-Pt)

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage of Redemption

Wanderer or nowhere
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
the rival with the squirtle reminds me of another rom hack that is very popular. why not have another water pokemon?

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
Years
ummm by scripter do u mean a person to write out the storyline for the game? or a person to actually put in what should happen in the game (e.g. wild pokemon appearances, events, etc.)
Wrong; it is someone who can help me make a custom menu.

the rival with the squirtle reminds me of another rom hack that is very popular. why not have another water pokemon?
Whoops! Mudkip, Piplup, and Totodile are already used.

I think your thinking too hard on the graphics.
I'm not good at spriting, that's why I'm thinking too hard.

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
Years
Here are new screenshots as of now:
Spoiler:

Any comments?

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
Years
i don't like the real appartments as background
That background is only used during playtests. However, it's not an apartment. It's at school. The area with many people--most of them are Pokémon fans.

Ergo! I now introduce a new feature of the game--the Magatama feature! Here are some screen shots of that feature. Your Pokémon won't get hurt if you make a mistake in guessing.
screenie012.jpg

screenie013.jpg

screenie014.jpg

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
I have only one problem with this game. I think your using to many different types of graphics. which kinda makes it look the worst kind of fangames. What I'm trying to say is not that you have the worst fangame I'm saying that you should modify your features with pokemon style graphics. I guess I made since idk...

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
Years
Sorry for the long delay, I was busy with something. And here are new screenshots as of May 10, 2009(its the date in the Philippines):
Spoiler:

Comments, anyone?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
This looks...... welll..... ok......... I'll say that. Some of it looks confusing but any pokemon game online is good. If you need region maps I can make them for you. I am great at making realistic Region maps. My E-mail is [email protected] if you want me to make you region maps. If I make them you need to send me what it should look like where the land is where the islands are.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Erm...i can't read the storyline,etc. The background colour of the CSS design is almost the smae with the colour of the letters. :\

BlazingLink

Sergeant Serious
Years
Hey, Shaggy Typloshion, listen. I usually don't go like this, but, it needs to be said.

Your maps are horrid. It makes me want to punch a kitten. I swear. If someone reports me, or something, I'll face it. You need to revamp this. Seriously.

Also, you could have used PNG instead of JPG or sprites.

I'm not trying to sound rude. But it had to be said, like this. And I hate how you are making it to much like Phoenix Wright. A Cameo would have been enough. But you're suddenly making this entire game like Phoenix Wright. I could link you to a case maker.

Anyways, bye.

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
Years
Hey, Shaggy Typloshion, listen. I usually don't go like this, but, it needs to be said.

Your maps are horrid. It makes me want to punch a kitten. I swear. If someone reports me, or something, I'll face it. You need to revamp this. Seriously.

Also, you could have used PNG instead of JPG or sprites.

I'm not trying to sound rude. But it had to be said, like this. And I hate how you are making it to much like Phoenix Wright. A Cameo would have been enough. But you're suddenly making this entire game like Phoenix Wright. I could link you to a case maker.

Anyways, bye.
bubble-aniobjection.gif

I might cancel the courtroom feature, but the Magatama feature and the cameos are OK. I might be starting a spriting contest soon--be prepared.

Last edited:

BlazingLink

Sergeant Serious
Years
bubble-aniobjection.gif

You using Objection proved my point that you are to obsessed with Phoenix Wright! A little bit is ok, but now, you have freaking Magatama.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Cool. I see you used Pokestarter! I am too, so I wonder which will be better? XD jk, jk. I need to work on my title screen.

BTW, where'd you get the nurse joy sprites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back