• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] PERSONA // THE DEVIL'S GAME [M] (OOC)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
PERSONA // THE DEVIL'S GAME

You woke up feeling dazed, sore, and confused. As you begin to compose yourself, you take a look at your surroundings. Nothing but purple. Purple walls, purple floor, and purple seating arrangements. Soon, you hear a voice.

Ah, you've finally awoken. It is about time you did. Tell me... do you remember what has happened?

Hm. I see. You can recall nothing but your own name? Well, I hate to tell you this...
...But you're dead. You and your friends are all dead.

Your body froze. Slowly you felt your energy drain from your body as your vision began to fade to black. You knew it, you could feel it. You were dying. You died. But if you had died, then what existence was this? Shifting through the darkness with an undetermined destination. Surely this wasn't what death was like.

Mere victims of a cruel fate, you've accomplished nothing in your short life. However, I can change that. All you have to do... is sign a contract with me.

Now tell me, what is your name?

// SETTING

Osaka, Japan is a designated city in the Kansai region of Japan. Known for its modern architecture, nightlife and hearty street food, it's become the ideal place to live in Japan over the years. Rakkoken High, a newly built high school in the port city Sakai, became one of the most civil and honest high schools where a student could make a name for themselves in the region.

Not all is well in Osaka however, as there became talks of strange illnesses throughout small parts of the city where people started becoming vegetables; they don't eat, sleep, or have any emotions. One might even call them as good as dead. While the victims are small in number, its encouraged to the citizens to stay alert and be healthy at all times.

Meanwhile, students in Rakkoken High live out their lives with their own day to day routine as they plan out their future. As a high school student in Rakkoken High, you're constantly challenged with a question on how you will cope with your difficult life, and how to deal with your future set in stone. Will you carve your own path, or choose the one set in front of you?

It's up to you on how you will battle against your fate, as peculiar events start to happen...

// PERSONA & ARCANA

Throughout this RP, your character will have their very own Persona. Personas are the manifestations of a person's psyche, and these manifestations are extremely powerful. With them, your character can battle against many foes such as demons and shadows.

Personas are also categorized between unique Arcana cards:

• I. Magician
  • II. Priestess
  • III. Empress
  • IV. Emperor
  • V. Hierophant
  • VI. Lovers
  • VII. Chariot
  • VIII. Justice
  • IX. Hermit
  • X. Fortune
  • XI. Strength
  • XI (2). Hunger
  • XII. Hanged Man
  • XIII. Death
  • XIV. Temperance
  • XV. Devil
  • XVI. Tower
  • XVII. Star
  • XVIII. Moon
  • XIX. Sun
  • XX. Judgement
  • XX(2). Aeon

There are also many types of skills that Persona are assigned to attack enemies:

• Physical
  • Gun
  • Fire
  • Ice
  • Electricity
  • Air
  • Light
  • Darkness
  • Nuclear
  • Psychokinesis
  • Bless
  • Curse
  • Almighty
  • Ailment
  • Healing
  • Support

// RULES

This RP will be a sandbox RP, where your actions and interactions with other characters will advance the plot. As the RP goes on, more and more locations will be introduced to be available for your character. Events and scenes will also be introduced to advance the current plot further as well.

Respect should always be given! As fellow RPers in this game, we should all work together to ensure that we all have the most fun and positive atmosphere that we can possibly have. So, please give others the respect that you would like to be given in return!

Because of the nature of death, darkness, gore and other mature natures of this RP, this RP is rated M. Please keep that in mind before joining!

Try to post at least once every 7-14 days. So before you consider joining here, you need to make that effort to keep your activity constant! If it's not within your power to post within 7 days, let me know beforehand and I can give you an extension! Otherwise, I'll have to free up your slot for someone else.

// SIGN UP SHEET

Birth Name:
Arcana: (Refer to the Arcana and Persona section for this)

Appearance: (what does your character look like? You can also use a picture. )

History: (If you want a history to help shape the direction of your character, then all means! Does your character's history relate to his/her arcana?)

Personality: (What is your character good at doing, and what do you think are the positive sides of your character? What is your character... not so good at? What are their negative sides? Try to think about your character's arcana - how does their personality relate to that?)

//

Name of Persona: (What is the name of your Persona? Perhaps its based off a legend, or a famous person?)

Appearance: (what does your character's Persona look like? You can make a custom persona of your own, or if you're not feeling creative, you may use an existing persona or demon from elsewhere.)

Types of Skills: (again, refer to the Persona and Arcana section - your Persona can be assigned up to 2 types of skills.)

(optional) Persona 'Personality': (Your Persona has a personality that is within your own subconscious. Does your character have a hidden side that they don't want to share with anyone, or a personality they themselves are not aware of? Your Persona can adopt it here)

// PLAYERS

Last edited:

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Revising Cain to avoid overlap, especially this early on. Also allows me to get closer to my inspiration, Force of Will Cain.

Kazue Tamaka

Female//16//The Outcast

p6CW8Kj.png

Arcana

the-tower.jpg

As the tower crumbles the phoenixes collect pieces to rebuild their lives. The falling gentleman has a sudden burst of insight as he focuses his attention on a jewel. The stone dragon has survived centuries of disruption yet continues to guard his homestead. The red door reminds us that good fortune can emerge from chaos. A sympathetic tree offers the tower support, but it still cannot keep it from falling.

The tower brings ruin, yet ruin is not the end, nor is death the finale. The ashes of the present help the seeds of tomorrow take root.

Appearance

Kazue is a small girl who is easily missed in the crowd. Her hair is short and frizzy, and her face is covered by large glasses. Her appearance itself is very plain, and her meek demeanor doesn't do much to draw the eye to her either. She walks and sits with a bad posture, making her appear somewhat gloomy also.

Outside of her school uniform she dresses in baggy clothing. Her shirts are often over-sized for her comfort, and she mostly wears loose jeans and pants. She prefers plain colors and simple designs, usually whatever was cheapest at the store.

Personality

Kazue is a quiet girl, rarely speaking up in class or among her peers. She has no obvious friends, being a transfer after the school year started and making no attempt on her own to form any bonds with other people. Most who speak to her give up after being ignored, or finding her non-committal responses annoying. She's not bullied, she just not acknowledged, which suits her just fine.

Trying to pursue any kind of relationship beyond casual acknowledgement of existence with her causes her to reveal her true personality. Kazue is a bitter, guarded person. She reacts harshly to anyone who attempts to pry into her life, resorting to mockery and threats to return to silent peace. She is always searching for the worst in people, often blind to the good. Despite wanting peace and quiet, she will return any perceived injustice, carrying a vengeful streak and a desire to get even with the world.

As for what she actually likes, she is a fan of writing and movies. She often reads horror (usually of the body and psychological sort), as well as horror movies. She fancies herself an author, keeping a journal of her short stories close to her.

History

Kazue is one of a set of twins, along with her brother Kaito. At the age of 8, their parents died in a car crash, pushing both of them into foster care. For a few years they bounced between homes, never being that much of a fit. Kaito grew into an excellent athlete and great student, while Kazue continued to be a middle of the road in both. The two finally found their way into the home of a wealth young couple, and at first it seemed that they had found a good home.

However, the couple made it well known they weren't looking for just any old child, they wanted a star. They lavished praise on Kaito, parading him around their friends with his academic and soccer achievements. Kazue, however, was let known that she was only around because she was a package deal with Kaito, and failure would mean she would be sent back. Kazue quickly came to resent her brother, seeing him as the golden child and her the reject. Their talks became more and more strained, until one day she snapped and had a massive argument where she said several things she would quickly regret.

Kaito struggled through the next day, seeming extraordinarily down, worrying his friends and teachers. The next morning Kazue found her brother dead, hanging from the rafters. His suicide note explaining how he couldn't continue pushing himself to succeed to please everyone, and apologizing to his sister.

Kazue soon found herself a pariah at her school, her argument with Kaito being well known. Her peers blamed her for Kaito's death despite the note, and even her own friends turned on her after her personality quickly turned sour. Deciding she needed a new start, she found the courage to leave anonymous tips about her parent's... less than legal business investments, and was found old enough to live on her own under close supervision. Transferring to Rakkoken, she finally escaped the rumors but swore off people in this new school.

Persona

The sea of your soul grows restless, as something within you stirrs

I am thou, Thou art I

Cain, The First Pariah

Envy is my weapon
Pride is my shield
Wroth is my being
The higher you climb towards Heaven
The harder the fall to Hell
Leave your mark on this world
Before you too crumble to dust.​

Appearance: A tattooed man with long, flowing red hair. He wears the pelt of a wolf, with the head of the wolf covering his head as a hood, and simple cloth pants. A deep scar disfigures his face, and the symbol of a serpent in the shape of a "7" has been burned into his chest. He wields an antique flintlock pistol as a weapon.

Types of Skills: Gun/Nuclear

Last edited:

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
Uv8E7Wd.jpg
typo-college-lc-demo.regular.png

Tatsuo Oshijima
????

Male

The Hierophant
latest

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Patient - Reserved - Determined - Curious - Empathetic
Spoiler:

Agrippa

GJmBtoG.png

Almighty and Support.

Aggressive - Temperamental - Overprotective - Controlling - Merciless
"I am a Shadow, the true self.

In my guise of protection, I unleash hateful spite upon those whom have done wrong, in a moment of sick enjoyment I watch them suffer.

Under my calm exterior, I harbor a hidden rage... and while an icy mask hides it, I see the boiling anger.

In happiness they should remain, so I will keep them safe... whether they like it or not.

They are all too stupid to function alone. They are the pawns I control, they will do my bidding as is their place.

Those of dark intent are beyond saving. Those whom I deem as wrong should just vanish... and if it truly comes to it, this is a need I will facilitate.

I am thou,
Though art I,
From the sea of thy soul, I come,
A mind to bring a final peace, Agrippa."

Last edited:

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years

Birth Name: Kiro Irakuza
Arcana: Hunger - Lust symbolizes the danger of losing control, of being consumed by power. The card also implies strength, but strength which comes through Dominance. It is not true power, but the pure bliss of abusing power.

Appearance: Darkish skinned and 5 feet 10 inches tall. With a young looking face, and fragile body that's light on muscle, he has straightened super dark red hair that appears as a nearly black, very dark brown that is just like his eyes. There's also a streak of dark red dye in front that drapes slightly over his left eye. Kiro is generally seen wearing black or dark colors. Normally jeans any shirt and his favorite black designer hoodie, as he feels most comfortable wearing it, and even when he's not, he still almost always wears a hoodie and jeans.

Personality: A lazy second-year constantly looking for enjoyment in a world he sees miserable and boring, often dissatisfied with his normal life. Though of a relaxed nature, Kiro isn't exactly nice when it comes to social interaction, not directly mean, just... uncaring. Generally apathetic and insensitive, even emotionless at times, occasionally teasing for his own amusement, sometimes outright annoying acquaintances for their reactions and often warming up to those who decide to just 'deal with it.' He's capable of holding an in depth conversation about literally anything that particularly grabs at his interest, often thinking seriously about the most random things to sate his boredom. His selfish and self-centered nature stops him from helping others, often avoiding the situation entirely. It's the same with his few friends, helping them is often too much of a bother, especially when it doesn't involve him. He is uniquely devoid of Hope. He finds that the feeling is detrimental to one's esteem considering his luck. "Hope is a bitch. It makes you all happy and excited only to be inevitably disappointed when life says 'fuck you,' kicks you in the crotch, chucks you into a pit, expects you to climb out and tells you to deal with it." Along with this lack of hope comes the belief that everything in life is decided by the luck of the draw, and that he is particularly unfortunate. "Always expect the worst, that way you can't be disappointed when it happens..."

If one manages to move past its rim, they see one face of the coin, that he's simply trying to enjoy life to the fullest, despite the consequences of doing so. If he manages to start having fun, you'll find that he's very much like a child, cheerful and rash with a hardcore sweet tooth, never wanting to stop and charging head first into the activity with unparalleled energy. As particularly enjoyable moments are hard to come by for Kiro, when taken away by someone, or angered enough because of another's actions, a bit of his persona seeps in and he adopts and anger driven version of its tendencies, turning quite devilish as he bottles those feelings up and unleashs them anonymously, secretly causing misfortune for the person he feels responsible, as long as it won't be detrimental to himself, and feeling quite smug afterwards. And that, might just be part of who he really is...

Usually good at something if he puts his mind to it. Effortlessly aces his schoolwork without studying, if he bothers to put in the effort to do it that is, as he finds it excruciatingly boring, usually procrastinating because of it. In fact, he's technically still a member of the Kendo Club despite his poor attendance, seeing it as 'kinda fun because he's good, but not the swordplay he's looking for.' He often reveals his true colors when playing video games. This escape method introduced him to his knack with technology, occasionally making Rom hacks and mods to both software and the hardware containing it. He happens to enjoy anime and manga when he feels inclined to partake in them. His inate cleverness, combined with his intuition, also comes with an affinity for jokes, puns, references, and the like, especially when he's having fun, which is as useless as it is annoying, however entertaining he finds it to be. His luck is strange: Terrible in trivial matters yet great when it hits the fan.

//

Name of Persona: Drakath - Chaos Prime

Appearance:
aqw_daily_chaos_champion_prime_class_tutorial.jpg

Types of Skills: Curse ~ Physical

Persona 'Personality': Believes that he is entitled to everything that he might desire, even if it is impossible to accomplish. If he sees that his goal is blocked by some sort of obstacle, he will often use force or foul play to achieve his goal. He is determined and arrogant, unwilling to accept total defeat in any situation. ?This manifests as Kiro's sadistic views on revenge.

Last edited:

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
Years
Finished
biqOtQQ.jpg

Aiko Schroeder-Inoue

Arcana:
Moon

Appearance:
Well shaped and slim, Aiko is a fairly attractive young woman with a height of 5? 5? (165 cm). She has often been called cute by many boys, with a soft, girlish face, a coy smile, pretty, dark brown eyes and long eyelashes. Thankfully for her, she looks a bit more Japanese than Caucasian, but nonetheless still has the complexion of her father and less narrow eyes. Her clothing tends to be expensive and with emphasis on the ?stylish? side. A favorite item of hers to wear is a pair of designer sunglasses, perfect for looking stylish and blotting out the sun.

History:
Born to an American father, a United States Air Force serviceman named Kyle Schroeder and a Japanese mother named Izumi Inoue, life was superficially good for Aiko. For the first 12 years of her life, Kyle?s job had him moving around 4 different bases in very different places: Yokohama AFB in Tokyo, Lackland AFB in San Antonio, Fairchild AFB in Spokane and Ramstein AFB in Germany. Not that the change in scenery mattered much to young Aiko. Her father was away for a lot of the time, and when he was there, it wasn?t always a pretty affair. While Kyle Schroeder had his positive traits as a hard worker and an affable enough nature when he was in a good mood, his mood more often than not was sour and lashed out verbally to his wife and child when the spotlight was off him. Always regretful of this behavior, he made up for it with a gift (or several) with a heartfelt sorry letter. This, and Aiko?s inability to keep any people she could consider friends for more than four years got Aiko to find solace in material goods. After all, it?s not exactly as if Aiko got positive reinforcement for trying to bring up any feelings or resentments towards her father, the times Aiko would find her mother sobbing after a tirade unleashed by her father; the response was defensively hostile towards Aiko from both parents. After a while, Aiko just gave up even bothering to bring any of this up. This cycle, taking place during the formative years of Aiko?s life, got her to take solace in asking and getting material goods.

After being honorably discharged from the United States Air Force, Kyle moved his family to his wife?s hometown: Osaka. The family now had secured very high paying jobs, being able to spoil their daughter more than ever and acting much happier around each other despite past resentments towards each other. This time, there was a more permanent place to call home rather than the constantly shifting environment of the various bases. It didn?t do anything to help Aiko really though. Here, she was the exotic gaijin from America with the accent in her Japanese. It wasn?t the most nurturing of environments to make friends, and mostly kept to herself until the talk died down and Aiko was able to associate with the popular kids. These kids didn?t particularly care where she was from: Aiko had nice stuff and a similarly shallow outlook on friendship. Even though Aiko had a few friendship flings with those outside of the popular girls, it never lasted long on account of people pleasing everyone only to make no one happy. This sort of behavior continues to the present day, even as things simmer more as things get rougher back home...

Personality:
Outgoing and extroverted, Aiko is seemingly affable, pleasant and eager to please to those she sees fit. To her, much like her parents, it?s all about maintaining status and image. Aiko seeks out flashy outfits, the newest gadgets, the most chic makeup brands and most importantly, having the ?best? friends and peers to look up to and vice versa. In her book, that constitutes popular girls with high social standing. It won?t matter to what degree she will go to please the various factions of her social circle: as long as they?re happy, Aiko will convince herself that she?s happy. Despite finding her personal happiness in material things, Aiko genuinely wishes to make others happy.

Outside of this context of social interaction, Aiko shows more of her colors as a bit of a spoiled brat. Many of the other kids notice it in her possessiveness of material objects and never seeming to have any sense of consequence when she loses or breaks things. After all, dad can always buy her another whatever it is. In that vein, Aiko seems to be happiest when she gets her way, not only with getting material objects, but also with things in life. After all, life is pretty swell and easy with the right ways to succeed on the outside.

The hidden side to Aiko, the one that she would be loathe to reveal to anyone is her insecure, vulnerable side. Aiko knows deep down that her love for her airhead ?friends? is nothing more than a facade, much like the ?happy? relationship her parents would brag about. To this end, this lack of genuine connection eats away at her. It shows up every now and again with the self depreciating comments, uncharacteristically sour moods or grudges. Her parents, given their dysfunction as a family unit with Aiko?s father?s verbally abusive tendencies and her mother?s wish to sweep things under the rug, certainly never gave her the sense of affection she coveted. Even to this day, Aiko wants nothing more to search for it. The only problem is, Aiko has no idea how to start being well entrenched with her circle of ?friends?, continuously finding some justification for her choice in friends and behavior and being looked upon with disdain from other social groups.

Name of Persona:
Mammon

Persona?s Appearance:
QcY0ueh.jpg

Types of Skills:
Ailment/Psy

Persona?s Personality:
Mammon is an exemplification of Aiko?s more avaricious side, with a propensity for seeking the pursuit of the best and most glamorous. This attitude also extends to something other than money to make her own: relationships. To that end, whether it?s to get her hands on some cold hard cash or something to further a deep relationship, nothing short of the apocalypse would stop her, showing a sense of clarity and determination not found in her current aimless existence.

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
(Ok so, I doubt you're doing holds or anything but I just thought I'd mention here that I plan to make a character for the Magician Arcana, but I'm so sick today I can barely think straight, let alone write well, so it may take me a bit :x)

Years

? Katashi Kudo ?

6d62a0dd3e17fc4c669875e5af200060.jpg

Arcana: Lovers

History and Personality:
Katashi is a popular teenage boy, following everyone else to fit in as best he can. He is a loving and caring person, but his desire to fit in and be popular overwhelms his desire to do good, creating a conflict as he struggles to decide between what is right and what is easy. He's a jack of all trades, being relatively average in everything from sports to academics, however he excels in something that he hides from the world for fear of embarrassing himself. He has a natural talent for art, from drawing to sculpting he seems to pick up anything artistic with ease.

While he is controlled by his desire to blend in to the crowd and be accepted, his heart truly lies in his desire to do good and help others. He feels the pain of others more than his own, trying his best to help as long as nobody is watching. While he has many "friends" who, like him, merely want to fit in and be popular, he does have a fair amount of true friends who would do anything to help him. However, he's oblivious to which of his friends are truly there for him, and also quite oblivious to anything to do with love.

While he is an average athlete, it's not from a lack of desire to improve. He doesn't particularly like sports, as his extreme clumsiness causes him to have an extreme difficulty playing them, however he plays soccer in order to please his popular friends who insist that sports should be the most important thing to all teenage boys.

His clumsiness, however, seems to vanish when he's entranced in his artwork, seemingly unresponsive to everything around him as he creates his masterpieces. Lately his artwork has suffered from a lack of willingness to spend time on it, as training to stay decent at sports has become more and more difficult, and he struggles to find time to keep up with both his grades and social life as well.

? Narcissus ?

latest

Healing and Ailment

"I care for others immensely, I just care about myself more"

Charming, loving, and handsome, Narcissus is a force to be reckoned with, that is, if he stops staring at his reflection long enough to notice his surroundings. He is extremely caring and nurturing, however fails to notice what's going on around him, focusing on himself unless provoked. Once enraged, however, he becomes an unstoppable force of rage which allows nothing to distract him from his target.​

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years

43369.jpg

Uehara Naoki​

Arcana: Emperor Arcana

Appearance: At six-foot-two, Uehara Naoki is so much taller than most of his peers, towering over all his classmates and superiors. While most guys his age are more interested in buffing up, Naoki is leaning more on the lanky side. His younger sister compared him once to bamboo; tall but very thin, as if a single gust of wind will be enough to topple him over.

He keeps his greyish-white hair uncombed and almost at shoulder-length as he couldn?t be bothered to go to the barber to get his hair cut. He has deep-set black eyes which he hides sometimes behind thin-rimmed glasses. His thin lips and small nose further accentuates his forehead. Naoki insists he doesn?t mind his forehead at all, but his bangs tells another story.

He really doesn?t have a specific choice of wardrobe. He wears what he thinks is comfortable and appropriate at any occasion.

History: Naoki is the eldest son of a middle-class family. Both his parents worked 8-hour jobs that brings the basic necessities to their table and nothing more than that when he was younger. His family moved away from their ancestral place because his parents? jobs forced them too. Naoki grew up alone, being cared for by various babysitters, without any sibling or cousins to play with. He grew accustomed to people just leaving him by himself, caring just enough for him to survive.

When he started schooling, his parents didn?t see the need for babysitter anymore so they removed it, trusting that the social interaction with fellow kids will help Naoki develop more. However, the removal of his caretakers also removed the only human interaction he could allow himself. He was too shy around his classmates, not playing with them or interacting with them.

It didn?t help when his sister was born. Both his parents were smitten of her. During the time, his mother got promoted, bringing their family to a better financial status. They decided that his father will drop his job and, instead, stay at home to take care of their daughter. What they didn?t expect was the jealousy that Naoki would develop. However, being the shy kid, he wasn?t one to voice it out to his parents.

As he grew up, he grew more closely to his close friends rather than his family. He could tolerate most of the students in Rakkoken but still maintains a very tight-knit friendship. He continues to this day to be the shy boy everyone knew.

However, he knows that, deep-inside, he only wanted was for him to be at ease around people.

Personality: Naoki is an introvert, to say the very least. Most of the times, Naoki tries to blend into the crowd and not make a scene of himself. He prefers it if people generally talk to him as most human interaction isn?t comfortable for him. Typically, he could be seen with his headphones up, listening to novelty and rap music as this serves an escape from the daily hubbub and interaction in life.

However, he has a select circle of friends who he can be comfortable, and even be talkative, with. His close friends know Naoki as a warm-hearted individual, sending them puppy pictures and cat memes when he sees on on the internet. They also know that Naoki is, once you get to the deeper side of himself, is a very trustworthy and steadfast individual. He has his principles and will stand by them, as long as he sees enough reason to stand by it.

On the off-days, he can be seen lounging around with them, doing recreational activities and the such. He prefers their company over to his family as he was not really close to both his parents and his sister.

Academically, Naoki is at the middle-range of the class; not really the best-performer but enough to make do. He procrastinates to the last minute and is able to sponge enough to pass his exams. He turns his assignments in on the deadlines, creates project one-week before submission. He?s not stellar, but he passes.

Monkey_King_icon.png

Sun Wukong​

Types of Skills: Wind/ Physical

Appearance: Like his master, Sun Wukong is a tall monkey-king, standing at almost 6?8?. His head is crowned by golden hair that covers almost his whole face. He developed little fangs, akin to a real monkey. He wore a golden circlet on his head, keeping excess hair from flowing to his eyes.

However, unlike Naoki, Sun Wukong is ripped. His muscles bulged in his forearms and chest. He wore a golden shoulder pad on his left shoulder. A golden chest plate extends from this shoulder pad which provides protection to its body. He wrapped a blue bandage around both of his hands. To keep his agility, he has red flowing pants and barefooted most of the time.

He carries a very large staff with him wherever he goes.

Persona 'Personality': Sun Wukong, being the monkey king, is a mischievous spirit, unlike his Naoki. Sun is a very noisy, boisterous even, king that he?s able to be heard from a very far distance. He?s very agile on his feet and prefers to have fun than sulk around. His boundless energy leads to him taking uncalculated risks in everything including battles. However, being a royalty, he can exude an air of command towards other.

Last edited:

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Oh boy, so many people joining this RP...I don't think I'll join in time...But I'll still try! Just to note, I'm...sorta not a person who knows their persona stuff. I mean, the only games I have played (two of which I have not fully completed yet) in the series are Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Arena, and Arena Ultimax. So, excuse my possible lack of knowledge on the series.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Oh boy, so many people joining this RP...I don't think I'll join in time...But I'll still try! Just to note, I'm...sorta not a person who knows their persona stuff. I mean, the only games I have played (two of which I have not fully completed yet) in the series are Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Arena, and Arena Ultimax. So, excuse my possible lack of knowledge on the series.

related question, is a background from the games crucial for the RP?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I don't quite get it... Are the players dead, or not? The intro says you're dead, but the next text says you're a student in a school?

Years
Birth Name: Hiroshi Kaneko

Arcana: Devil

Upright: Bondage, addiction, sexuality, materialism
Reversed: Detachment, breaking free, power reclaimed

Alert: the image in the spoiler may not be suitable for younger audiences
Spoiler:

(i hope it's ok to post this image, since this is a M rated RP ._.)​

Appearance: Hiroshi is thin, short, has a beatle-like black hairdo, and a empty expression in his black, deep eyes. He wears earth or green tones shirts and pants with the same color palette.

History: Hiroshi was somewhat happy until his father abandoned him and his mother to live with another woman. This happened when he was eleven. He became more and more depressed since then, what resulted in he becoming a closed teenager.

Personality: Hiroshi is a very shy and introspective teenager who doesn't have much friends and has difficult to connect with other people emotionally. He hide his feelings and desires, that boil inside him.
//

Name of Persona:
Azazel

Appearance:
Spoiler:

source: http://genzoman.deviantart.com/art/Azazel-104046623

Types of Skills: Darkness and Physical

Persona 'Personality': Azazel personifies desires hidden deep in Hiroshi's mind. He's completely uncontrolled and lets instincts of violence, lust and hunger for material satisfactions guide his actions. He's very strong, but his behavior is his weakness, because he puts himself in bad situations sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years

images

Kouki

Birth Name: Kouki Morimoto

Arcana: The Hermit
The lesson and reward,
but also misfortune,
of solitude.​

Appearance: Kouki is only half Japanese, as his brown sugar complexion and green eyes can attest, with his mother being of Central American origin. He is unusually tall at 6' 3", and while he might have been in good shape once, he is now very thin, as though he doesn't eat very much. His hair tends to be messy, though he does make some attempt to keep it controlled, which only adds to his unhealthy look.

Outside of his school uniform (which is poorly maintained), he tends to wear very simple clothes. In fact, he doesn't appear to own a lot of clothes. He'll wear simple t-shirts (either green, yellow, or red), jeans (black or blue), and either green-and-white running shoes or black work shoes. He is never seen without his green headphones, and often wears a pair of yellow-lensed sunglasses.

History: Kouki had a fairly average childhood, he had a good relationship with his mother, and he respected his father, although the man was easily stressed. Kouki didn't have many friends, but that didn't matter much to him. Things changed when Kouki was 13. His father lost his job, and they were forced to move to Osaka. They could only afford a small apartment, and within a year Kouki's mother died. His father kind of lost it, and started lashing out at Kouki for every mistake he made or problem he caused. It seemed like no matter what he did, it was wrong, and he found any excuse not to go home, joining every after school program he could.

As soon as he was legally able, he moved out of his father's house. He was lucky enough to get a small basement apartment (with reduced rent if he helped the elderly landlady with menial chores), a part-time job at a music store, and plenty of school work to keep him occupied.

Personality: While you probably wouldn't call Kouki "shy", you might call him "quiet", or maybe even "mysterious". He rarely speaks, but doesn't shun or avoid people, and can often be found hanging around groups of people, whether it's a school group or just a shopping center. In fact, he attends as many school events as he can, and stays out as long as he can until stores close and curfew hits. Usually he just sort of hangs out, wearing his headphones and nodding along to the music, but if he can help out in any way, that's what he'll be doing. He likes to help out whenever he can, but isn't interested in making friends.

Though he seems strange, the truth is that he has no home life. The thought of making friends and forming meaningful connections with another human scares him, due to previous bad experiences, but he doesn't have anything waiting for him at home either, so he tries to make himself useful. So he just follows the crowd, isolated behind his glasses and headphones, going along with whatever people say because he literally has nothing better to do. If he can offer a hand, he will, because being useful is better than being nothing, but he's worried if he tries to reach out he'll get hurt again.

He knows a little bit about a lot of things, but doesn't really shine in any particular area. He likes to read books and watch videos to learn new skills, but never seems to get very good at them. He can't afford to take lessons or just buy things to try, and his low self-esteem and lack of confidence prevent him from ever making real progress. He can't cook all that well, so he's become less healthy lately, he's an average student, and only works part time at a music store. He really likes music, though, and would like to be a radio DJ or maybe make his own music some day. Because of his insomnia, letting music lull him into a trance is sometimes the closest he gets to restful sleep, so he spends long hours listening to different music.

//

Name of Persona: Walden, the Transcendent

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/LvHpKTR.jpg

Walden appears as a slender man clad in a hooded green robe. At 6' 9", he is a towering presence despite his thin frame, with long limbs and large hands and feet. Though his face is usually concealed in the shadows of his hood, he bears a striking resemblance to Kouki, but older and more haggard. Could he be a possible future version, or perhaps what Kouki imagines he could one day be? He wields a long staff topped with a metal lantern, which glows faintly with a supernatural light. He swings the staff like a flail in combat, striking with the swinging lantern. When using magic, the light of the lantern flares up, and his eyes glow soft white.

Types of Skills: Bless, Support

Though physically weak, his physical and magical defenses are decent, and his magic is strong. He can attack enemies with searing light projected from his lantern, or buff his allies and provide minor healing

Persona 'Personality': Walden is a manifestation of Kouki's true self, not the facade he puts on around others. He is willful, driven to succeed, and unhindered by fear, even in the face of insurmountable odds.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024

?

Izumi Takino
Female * 17 * Strength

Arcana
qQC9RVp.png
Portrayed as a young woman holding up a terrifying beast (more often a lion), the Strength Arcana symbolizes an imagery beyond the Beast And Beauty, and is associated with the morality about the stronger power of self-control, gentleness, courage and virtue over brute force. In tarot readings, it can also represent creative or physical energy that needs to be or is about to be unleashed, sometimes out of desire to be recognized. The card is also named Fortitude in some decks, further giving meanings revolving on courage.

A commonality between characters of the Strength Arcana is their strength of heart. Strength characters are not upset easily and typically portray the fortitude that the Strength card represents in readings.

Appearance
Izumi stands at a height of 5'6", sporting a somewhat slender body build. She has light, brownish-red hair and a very fair skin complexion, all of which is set off with her pale, blue eyes. Izumi tends to be in very good shape, as her body is toned with lean muscle on account of her rather active lifestyle. She is not one to really ever dress in an extremely girlish fashion. On account of this, the only time one will ever see Izumi in a dress is when she is wearing her school uniform. When not dressed for her academic life, the teenager will usually be seen dressed in t-shirts and sneakers. She is almost never seen without her lucky baseball cap.

Personality
Upbeat, energetic, and almost always with a smile on her face, Izumi is one to never let things get her down for long. She is quite the talkative young lady, never afraid to express her opinion on something and always eager to meet a new friend. Izumi prides herself on always being willing to lend those in need around her a helping hand, wanting to focus on their needs and concerns before her own. To a certain degree, one can say that Izumi is a bit nosy at times. If someone has a problem or concern, she will almost forcibly pry her way into their matters, especially if the person is one who seems to interest her to some degree.

Her active lifestyle and seemingly abundance of energy has led Izumi to take an extreme interest in sports. In particular, that of baseball. A part of this could be due to the influence of her brothers, as the sport was a common backyard activity of her siblings while growing up, along with the fact that her father would often take the boys (and later in life her) to the city stadium when a game was being held. Because of this, Izumi prides herself on staying in peak physical condition. One could say that Izumi's interests in sports may have ended up a bit on the obsessive side, especially when in regards to her academics. The only class she seems to perform with excellent skill in is that of gym, as she tends to find other subjects such as literature and mathematics to be quite boring. This causes her to become quite bored the more studious subjects, and her test grades usually reflect this as well. On most occasions Izumi cannot even be bothered to do her homework, preferring to take a more hands on approach... by copying from a friend.

Izumi sports a very large sense of humor, albeit stupid in its own right. The girl cannot resist cracking off a pun whenever possible, most of them often being terrible to those around her... except for her. To make matters worse, she has a habit of blending these jokes and puns into her normal speech, causing it to be quite difficult to tell whether or not she is actually being serious. While Izumi usually means well, it is not unusual for the girl to go a bit too far or to properly know when to stop.

History
For the most part, one could say that Izumi started out living a fairly normal life. She is the youngest child of four siblings, the only daughter of them to boot. The four of them live along with their parents in a respectably sized apartment. Her father makes his living as a manager at the local grocery store, while Izumi's mother works full-time as a nurse at the hospital. One would think that living with three brothers would cause a bit of strife for Izumi, possibly always being at odds with the three of them and feeling often outnumbered. One might also expect that Izumi would end up slightly spoiled being the only girl of the four siblings. However, that is far from the truth.

Izumi always went out of her way to try and be one of the guys so to speak. From a young age, she always tried to mimic their behavior. She tried to stay interested in the same things that they did, often accompanying the three when they went out to play various sports, play video games or hang out with other boys their age. Initially, her parents thought it was cute. It seemed that Izumi was merely going through a phase and they felt that their daughter would one day simply grow out of it, chalking it up to nothing more than a tomboy phase she was going through. However as more time passed and Izumi continued to grow, it seemed that her interest in things that many would consider "girly" continued to shrink, while her interest in more boyish trends and hobbies only grew. This started to concern her parents, needless to say. In particular, it seemed to worry her mother more, causing the woman to wonder if maybe there was something wrong with Izumi.

This growing trend with Izumi caused a more than just a bit of friction to grow between her and her mother. The two would often get into arguments, usually when Izumi's mother would try to get her to do something simple like wear dresses or go shopping at the mall with some other girls that lived at the apartment complex. Izumi would often refuse, usually until the younger would run off and disappear for hours at a time. Things eventually came to a head when Izumi entered her first year of high school. During gym class, while she and the other female students were changing for an activity of swimming, the girl began to feel a strange sensation as she watched her fellow students changing. In particular, she felt this way as she watched best friend at the time, a girl by the name of Haruka Inozaki, changing. Izumi had never felt this way before and at first she merely chalked it up to feeling sick. However as time gradually went on, Izumi began to feel these strange feelings for her best friend more and more. Eventually, these feelings came to a head when Izumi found herself talking with Haruka one day when the two had classroom duty after school had ended. Things started out normally enough. However before the day was over, Izumi quickly found herself surprising and embracing Haruka in a rather passionate and most unexpected kiss. One that Haruka was not too pleased about at all. Needless to say, the girl did not take it too well. Haruka quickly shoved Izumi to the ground, right as a teacher walked in the room.

The two girls were escorted to the principal's office, both under the accusation that they had been fighting. It did not take long for the two's parents to be called in, and it was at this point that the story of what truly happened became known to all in the room. Izumi's parents were absolutely mortified by the story they learned about, her mother in particular. The woman wasted no time in letting her daughter know that not only was she embarrassed about being called down because of a kiss, but that she was absolutely ashamed of Izumi for being gay. This put an even more intense strain on their relationship. Izumi's mother let her know every day just what a twisted person that her daughter had become, going as far as to constantly drill into Izumi's head that something had to be mentally wrong with her and how being attracted to other girls just was not normal. Izumi's father did little to quell the feelings in the Takino household, often simply walking out of the room whenever Izumi and her mother would start to argue. Things became so stressful at home that Izumi eventually began to distract herself with even more sports and after school activities to keep from going home longer. Thankfully, Haruka never did speak to anyone about what transpired that fateful afternoon, nor did the principal or teacher involved in the disciplinary actions. Izumi began to do everything she could to keep her feelings a secret, attempting to keep anyone else from thinking that there was something wrong with her... almost as if nothing had ever happened.

?

Valkyrie
Physical * Ice

Appearance
Valkyrie stands at 6'0 with glowing, flowing, blonde hair. Her head is adorned with a silver circlet with feathers protruding outward and a deep, cobalt blue, armored breastplate adorns her upper body. The ensemble is complete with a flowing, white skirt and blue, armored boots on her feet. When engaged in combat, Valkyrie is always armed with a long sword.
It gives off a cold, frigid aura, glowing into a bright blue when the Persona invokes ice magic to attack her foes.

Personality
Valkyrie is truly an extension of Izumi's self. She puts other's well being far above her own, often extending that protection and devotion to her allies in battle. She puts great emphasis in teamwork, hoping to obtain victory as a cooperative unit.

Last edited:
Back