• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The BEST Storyline ever!!!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 25, 2017
HELLO POKéCOMMUNITY!!

I am ACé MASTéR, I wants to hack fire red ROM. Since, I am new to Rom Hacking I don't know how to hack. But I have a nice story that will attracts most of the Pokémon fans and Hackers on this community.

STORY

You are 12 years old boy/girl, child of legendary trainer ............ (I am not good at naming. Name it yourself) from ........... Region. Twenty-five years back unown (Pokémon) were came to Pokémon world. No one knows that why they came. But when gone they took professor ........... (your grandfather) with them. From then your father your tried get more and more information about unown and their world by exploring several regions. But he wasn't succeeded. Three years back a strange Pokémon appeared in this region (slightly similar to unown but bigger than unown). That Pokémon is in control of the Evil Team ........... . The mission of the Team was to catch all the wild and Trainers Pokémon from this region and sell them in another region at high prices. They also wants to destroy buildings, Pokémon Centers, Marts, cities, Towns and all the famous architects. When your father get news that the Pokémon looks like unown he wants know about that Pokémon and also wants to saand his very the region from Team ......... with some friends. But they disappeared somewhere while fighting with Team .......... and no one knows where they are (maybe Evil Team .......... knows). Before the Team get disappeared they destroyed all the things from region and caught all Pokémons. In present, the Professor of the region (who is also your mother) and you tries to find where your father, his friends and the Evil Team get disappeared. Your journey starts when you heard your mom and professor ............ of .......... (another) region talking on phone that the Evil Team was recently appeared in that region. When you heard that, you force your mom to let you go in that region to know what had gone wrong with your father and his friends (you don't know about your grandfather and unown Pokémon). Finally your mom let you go. The professor .......... (of new region) sent plane for you and you finally reached in the new region where you met all new Pokémos. Rival who is your father's friend. He helps you in your journey. You are going to find your father along with challenging the gyms. In your journey you get news that you haven't expected.

That's all for now. If I reveal full story now there will be no worth in playing the game as you already knows the Story.

If anyone wants to go through this storyline, Pm me I can tell him the full story.

Last edited:

Mega Swadloon

Swadloon Trainer
Years
The story could totally work. It all comes down to the execution of it. If you have the skills or a team to make the hack work, then you can do it!

Back