• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Newbie Appears!

PokeTrainerTipp

Punk Gurl
Years
Hello to you all!

My name is Tiffany but you can call me Tipp. I have been a fan (more like fanatic) of Pokemon since Red and Blue. I'm not a genwunner by any means though. I have enjoyed each and every new installment in the series. As well as each new Pokemon that a generation brings along with it.

All in all, I'm just a cool, Pokemon fan that can't wait to chat and be an all around positive member of this community.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC, Tipp! All generations of the Pokemon series have their charms, I think that's what keeps us involved in them. Currently playing Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? Our USUM section of the community is bustling with activity and travel journals. Maybe create one of your own when you get the chance, yes? Our community covers pretty much all aspects of the Pokemon franchise, so without a doubt there will always be something to talk about. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop me a message! Have a blast :D

Silentasasin

Silentassassin
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 25, 2017
Hey guys! I'm Silentasasin. I know it's spelled wrong but I preferred being called Silent. My favorite gen is gen 3. It was the first game I play and has a couple of my favorite Pokemon like Sceptile, Azumarill, Breloom,etc. I also like anime.

So that's about it, I hope I make a couple of new friends.

:D

Last edited:
Years
Welcome Tipp! Heck yeahh Pokémon is awesome regardless of gen. They're all good in their own ways. I think my favorite games atm are ORAS and BW/BW2 though, lots of good memories.

Enjoy your time here ^^

snowfire911

Snowfire, Keeper of Breloom and Shroomish
Years
Nice to meet you!
Its nice you chose to come here. Trust me, you will have a fantastic time here with all PC has to offer.

Just call me Breloom :)

Back