• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need a Team for Pokemon Fusemon or ShinArt Version if ShinArt allowed this!!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 8, 2017
Have someone lust to make a Rom Hack based on the Fusemons and Megas from the Artist Youtuber Shin Art. I absolutely want a Rom Hack about these Creations, if he allowed this and give us the Permission to do that. I need a Team cause i am to stupid for Scripting and even for Mapping, sorry ;_;
If someone want to join my Team for this Rom Hack, let me know and join the Discord Server for the Rom Hack, sorry for my Bad Englisch, it have some Reasons, lol. So let me know if someone have lust

The Discord Server: https://discord.gg/FYH5q6r

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 5, 2021
I haven't looked at the particular artist you are talking about, but if he provides the files in a format which can be easily inserted, and they are in the correct resolution for insertion into the rom it shouldn't be too hard to do yourself.

I would start with getting in contact with him, and ask him to provide the files you need. Whilst you are waiting for his approval I would expand the pokemon slots needed, as well as the mega evolution feature. You can read up on this forum on how to do it.

I have got everything set up, so if you provide me with the 64x64 pngs with the correct bit depth as well the offsets they need to be inserted at I don't mind helping you insert them. That being said, to iterate what others have said "No one is going to make your rom hack for you".

Back