• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
You're banned because you think these Wii Points are stupid. And I don't care if Bidoof cries...

(If I get 10 friends for this thing, I can legally download every Nes game from Wii Shop Channel +5000 free points, 20 friends means NES, SNES, N64 all games free and 10000 points. So is it really stupid?)

yikkayuk

Rockhampton City Gym Leader
Years
Yikkayuk: Uh.. Late?

Late: What? I guess I'm banned, hey?

Yikkayuk: Yep :)

Late: *sigh* Can I ask why?

Yikkayuk: No! But I'll tell you anyway, because I'm nice. Your Darkrai is in an egg, and we all know Darkrai are genderless, so the can't lay eggs.

Late: Darn...

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
Your banned because your trainer card has a shadow lugia and two people dressed as espeon and umbreon yet those 3 pokemon are not in the card so i banned you

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
You're banned because you have all Poliwag's evolution in your signature.

And Yikkajuk legendaries can be in egg. They have the number of steps in Bulbapedia and if you have noticed, in HG & SS Dialga, Palkia and Giratina come from an egg and that's why their at level 1. And in GPX+ you can't breed that as you can't in a game but this one was from event and it's far away from breeding.

yikkayuk

Rockhampton City Gym Leader
Years
You're banned for pointing out my pokemon related mistake AND you have a hand-drawn box of HG (although it is quite well-drawn).

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
Banned because your sig says click my Darkrai egg and that isn't an egg now, it's Darkrai :D

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
Banned 'cause you haven't updated your signature yet. (Clicked you)

And FireWolf it wasn't Bidoof it was Pidgey.
1.png

This is Bidoof.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
Banned 'cause you haven't updated your signature yet. (Clicked you)

And FireWolf it wasn't Bidoof it was Pidgey.
1.png

This is Bidoof.
But still, you had a Bidoof :D.
Banned because the quiz in your sig is very very easy LD

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
You're banned 'cause I think you can't answer these right.

It depends on how good you are. And maybe you get easier questions than others.
Here's two harder: How big is a chance of paralyzing target with Lick in Generation 1?, How many different games does Pokémon Mini have?, Makuhita and Hariyama are only Pokémon that can learn this move by leveling up...
http://alypaa.com/rek/yhteisot/asetukset/Pokemon Quiz/q?mode=edit&qid=153927&p=2

Back