• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xtreme RPG MOD

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
If this is somehow in the wrong forum or if it's against the rules(I don't know why), then move it.

Anyways, I'm making the new Xtreme RPG mod for Invision Boards. It will basically be a big modification for it and it will include a monster arena, battle arena, editable RPG info, fully working HP, MP, Attack, Magic Attack, etc. So if anybody here uses Invision Boards and wants the RPG mod then visit: http://forums.ibplanet.com/index.php?act=ST&f=23&t=15733&st=0

ALSO, it is currently being worked on, I just finished the bank, going on with the monster arena.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I think that posting/advertising other forums in your post is against the rules... >_> You can only put it in your signature. n_n

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
Miyu-chan said:
I think that posting/advertising other forums in your post is against the rules... >_> You can only put it in your signature. n_n

This is correct, if Kairi finds out about this she's gonna first get mad for you not placing this in webmaster discussion and for breaking the rules, you'll get landed in pokejail faster then a greased linoone in a shot from a cannon.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Well, yes not advertising other forums is in the rules Steve put up, at least in webmasters. Those rules he put in webmasters do affix the ending of "in webmasters" so maybe I should ask him before I even touch this. I would advise you do put it in your signature.

Maybe another mod will move/close this, but I think the last time I closed a Shinji thread Steve made it quite clear I was not to.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
I wasn't advertising it. I was advertising my mod... I just put the link up because that's where the discussion about it is located.

This thread ISN'T about a certain forum, thus it's legal.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
um , theres webmaster discussion , hey your really annoying me , all you do is go against Forum Policies , PC shoudl make A Bill on this.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
These aren't his forums, though. o_O; He's simply linking to other forums to advertise his hack for the forums. I don't see anything wrong with him since it isn't really beneficial to him. He won't gain members or anything. XP But, my judgement tells me this goes in Webmaster Discussion since that's where most of the webmasters (who would use this ^_^) frequent. o.o

The hack looks awesome. I'm setting up an IB right now and I was looking for a good RPG hack. I'll keep an eye on this. =D I think it's so cool how you can actually make them. XD!

*Moves to WD*

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Jake: 1.2, but there will be an extra instruction guide for 1.1

Dizzy: Geez. Calm down. I didn't know where to put this. So take a chill pill. Didn't you read the top of my first post?

Lightning: Thanks. BTW, if you're wanting to be a beta tester, I'll take on one more.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
No problem. And I'd love to be a beta tester if that's not any problem for you. ^_^

Back