• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MEGA PACK 7G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2022
Hey guys !

My MEGA PACK V1 is available on Deviantart ! It's all the graphims from my french Fan Game.

_pokemon_artefact__mega_pack_v1_by_wergan_dcyxu6a-pre.jpg

Link : https://www.deviantart.com/wergan/art/Pokemon-Artefact-MEGA-PACK-V1-784279810

It's a free pack for all the Pokémon Community, just give credit please ! ;)

Wergan

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
This is neat and all (I like spriting, I might contribute when I'm not so busy), but your post is way too long.
Please wrap at least some of it in a spoiler, or put it in an imgur album and link it hear, whatever.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
Hi! Some of this stuff is really cool - are these sprites free to use in an essentials game? And did you make them yourself, if you are allowing these to be used, so that I can credit the right people?

Thanks very much!

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
Same question from me too. Can we use these in our games, and if so, who do we credit for these?

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2022
The link don't working. Sorry but you can update?

Over half of the sprites in the guys pack are stolen, much like everything else in his game. This should honestly just be locked, really doubt he's going to repost it here.

Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Over half of the sprites in the guys pack are stolen, much like everything else in his game. This should honestly just be locked, really doubt he's going to repost it here.

Well i just see from Pokemon Sage.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2022
Well i just see from Pokemon Sage.

Which he still doesn't have permissions to use or distribute, despite him saying he does in a notepad in the download. They don't allow anyone to use their resources, period. Anytime that anyone has called him out on this, he's deleted the download and waited for the heat to die down before reposting.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
I've locked this thread, due to the fact that the download link is dead, and the allegedly stolen assets, which I can not personally verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back