I say a lot of words

Age 20
Female
Ohio
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
797 posts
1.9 Years
What's something from a movie, TV show, book, any form of media, that you wish you could wipe from your memory and see for the first time again? An unexpected twist, or a really good joke, or whatever?

For me it's the episode of How I Met Your Mother where Ted gives his very first lecture as an architecture professor
Spoiler:
to the wrong class.

Got me so hard. 😂 Perfect comedic timing to maximize the impact. I'm so glad I got to watch it unspoiled (being a late adopter of the show).

Yue Han

Age 27
Male
Liverpool
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted September 5th, 2019
640 posts
1.7 Years
The last couple of episodes of Devilman Crybaby. I was completely floored by how beautifully done it was.

Also the entirety of Mirai Nikki (and the additional OVA which completes it as it is the manga ending). I can't think of another show that puts the middle finger up to the 'be a better person and everything will work out in the end' ideology quite like this show does. I love when characters are rewarded for making pragmatic (yet morally questionable) decisions instead of being punished for it because: karma. 'Do the right thing no matter what and I'm sure everything will work out in the end' is an unrealistic ideology and I wish it was more mainstream for media to show characters making selfish (but cleverly selfish) decisions and it working out for them. It's been a while and top of my list for a re-watch actually.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
9,072 posts
8.4 Years
All of Hamilton. I wish I could go back and experience how awesome it was for the first time all over again. <333

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
7,122 posts
14.4 Years
i think i'd like to watch gone girl without knowing the big twist again. it was so good and I was shook.

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim
Advertiser Content