• 15 replies

Fletch

Age 23
Male
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
6,386 posts
5.7 Years
Any of you play instruments? What grade? And does anyone have a band?! (Link your stuff!!)

I used to play the drums, was super into it but never really went anywhere else after school with it. It’s been too long now :( I’d love to pick it back up though!!

Sumner

Trick or Treat?

Male
Brazil
Seen 41 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
2,430 posts
1.5 Years
Yes, I play the keyboard! Although it's been a long time since I've really messed around with it, because my teacher abandoned the course. I need to find the motivation to start learning again ;w;
The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

Ash

Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
13,454 posts
11.2 Years
I played the Clarinet through middle and high school. I wasn't great at it but it was fun! Though I haven't touched it in ages so now I probably suck and can't hold my breath for even eight measures now lmao.

tokyodrift

Age 25
Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
3,798 posts
8.3 Years
I played the Clarinet like my first year of middle school. Then I swapped schools and they didn't have any room in band :(

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
9,038 posts
8.4 Years
I never got into music. I was always an art kid. Mad respect to the people who do play an instrument tho.

Fletch

Age 23
Male
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
6,386 posts
5.7 Years
I really want to learn the guitar! It’s been on my list for a long time now

Sumner

Trick or Treat?

Male
Brazil
Seen 41 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
2,430 posts
1.5 Years
I really want to learn the guitar! It’s been on my list for a long time now
Me too! Guitar and accordion are some of my favorite instruments ever, hope I get the chance to learn them someday as well <3
The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

Fletch

Age 23
Male
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
6,386 posts
5.7 Years
Me too! Guitar and accordion are some of my favorite instruments ever, hope I get the chance to learn them someday as well <3
Accordion would be awesome to learn :o

DramaticCubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
753 posts
290 Days
I have a keyboard, which I play whenever there's nothing on top of it, so basically whenever I clean my room. I also enjoy singing, if that counts.
I've never been in a band, but when I used to play the oboe I made it to join the orchestra, but retired later because I didn't like it haha. I was also at a chorus when I was a kid that my dad used to direct
Hmmm...

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,296 posts
14.5 Years
used to be hella into the flute back when i was a kid

wouldn't touch it again though lmaooo not that it says anything about flutes in particular but im just terrible at musical instruments

although if i can magically become talented in any sort of instrument i'd def choose being a guitarist or a pianist

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 38 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
7,101 posts
14.3 Years
nah, i never learned to play an instrument. i wish i knew how to play a piano, though. i feel like that'd be pretty nice. it's probably too late in life for me to try learning, though.

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 45 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
5,078 posts
10.7 Years
Used to play the violin, and did for about five years, until I was forced to quit it because the school didn't want me to do it anymore.
I'm still angry about it.
Theme: Mao Isara
Pair: Go
Advertiser Content