• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF French Keldeo Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 22, 2019
I'm looking for the HVR 2013 event with Timid nature. Please provide proof if possible.
I'm offering Shiny Naive nature Xerneas from the XYZ event, Timid Shaymin from 20th anniversary event, or Timid Darkrai from the 20th anniversary as well. I have the physical card for Darkrai if you need proof of it as well as the wondercard for Shaymin. These were all collected by me from mystery gift

Last edited:

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
proofing really didn't exist in gen 5. it started in gen 6. very rarely will someone have wcs still for gen 5 events and that is for trading them on reddit pokemontrades where only uncloned can be traded

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 22, 2019
My chances of finding one with proof is pretty slim then? I imagine it's rare in the US since it was a France only event.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
honestly i would not label it as rare. it was french game's wifi version of keldeo that the US got on wifi during the event. just french ot.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 22, 2019
I guess Serebii is mistaken because it's saying France only? I suppose I'll try Pokemon Trades on Reddit then if you think i can find it there. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back