• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TinyPic is shutting down

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
I remember using TinyPic some years ago, though I didn't have an account on it; I just posted the images without an account so that was pretty inconvenient. :8: Nowadays I've been using Imgur since it does its job really well (and this time I actually have an account so my images won't just get lost). Being on PokeCommunity definitely influenced my choice to start using Imgur instead and I'm glad it did.

Years
everyone used to use tinypic back when I was still rom hacking. tbh, imgur was far better and everyone moved on to that.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I am amused they suggested people move to photobucket, and a bit worried the two are owned by the same people, it seems...

Years
Photobucket became irrelevant many years ago, and it amuses me people still use them after they held photos of non-premium users ransom for almost a year

Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Aug 4, 2019
What I find disgusting is that they close tinypic and offer you to move all your content to photobucket, instead of offering the premium option within tinypic. If I have to move all my stuff, I'm pretty sure won't fall again for the same trap in another site of theirs. They should just offer the premium with tinypic already. Furthermore, photobucked is outrageously expensive, starting at $4.99 monthly. It's half the price of Youtube Premium or Netflix, $60/year for just storing 100 or 200 average size pictures with a few thousands view per month. Not work such big amount of money.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Encouraging people to move to Photobucket, hahahaha, 2006 is coming back y'alllll

But wow, TinyPic was super easy back in the day, but then it started breaking images, and giving people bad popups and just kinda went to shit.

r.i.p tinypic

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 27, 2020
I kinda wish it was imgur they are so selfish. Imgur have disabled the ability for Someone using a mobile browser to access the website and log on. I can't get the imgur app becouse my one is "too old"

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
I remember I used tinypic to upload stuff way back ago, Just encouraging people to move to photobucket, they just ransom your photo until you pay premium service. Also ever since imgur emerge, people moving towards imgur quite a load because there is no image hosting that utilized CTR-V from a screenshot or clipboard and tinypic dont have that function. F

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 27, 2020
The name "Tinypic" sounds kinda cute. Cuter than cowardly selfish blobfish imgur!

I diotic
M onkey
G row
U p
R udley

Or

I diotic
M oney
G rab
U ndercover
R uff

Last edited: