Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
5,091 posts
10.7 Years
If you could remove a Pokemon type or two, which ones would you remove, and why?

I'd, tbh, combine the Rock & Ground types into one solid "Earth" type, since, honestly? Apart from some different weaknesses and strengths to one another, Rock and Ground are way too similar. Grass can stay separate, though.
Theme: Mao Isara
Pair: Go

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
I guess Normal Type removing the type doesn't mean removing the pokemon so yeah.
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,319 posts
14.5 Years
I never really saw a purpose in the Ground types and what differentiated it from Rock. Don't get me wrong, there are tons of really cool Ground types out there, but if Game Freak all of a sudden flipped a switch, obliterated the type itself and combined it with Rock to form a new type altogether but with roughly the same weaknesses/strengths, I don't think many people are going to bat an eye.

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,897 posts
4.3 Years
None. I think all types are beneficial.

Rainbow

Age 20
Female
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
6,641 posts
9.5 Years
normal can go. tbh i think they just use that type to fit in all the boring Pokemon they cant think of a proper type for. Flying mons could be pure flying.
Pokémon Gnosis - recruiting

Zed01

Male
Virbank City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted September 11th, 2019
45 posts
69 Days
I guess Fairy since its the newest one and I'm not to crazy about it. Removing the type hopefully doesn't mean removing the Pokemon since even though I'm not to fond of most fairy types I do like some of them a lot (Clefary line, Marill line, Togekiss, Florges, Tapu Koko/Bulu and Alolan Ninetales).

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3

Male
Lisboa, Portugal
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
1,706 posts
4.8 Years
My opinion is also the same as some people who have already replied: Rock and Ground are very similiar and I wouldn't mind a mix of both to become a new type. The rest of them can stay as they are :)
-WORK IN PROGRESS-
Btw, the artwork on my avatar is from an artist called OMOCAT, you should check her out ;)

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life!

Age 24
Male
Seen August 25th, 2019
Posted August 25th, 2019
109 posts
6.5 Years
I think there is no sense to have Fighting as a type. I think Normal and Fighting Types can be merged together. Other than this, I don't understand Fairy, Dragon And Bug Types - They signify what kind of beast the Pokemon is instead of what element or power it represents. I think Fairy should be replaced with 'Holy' to contradict with Dark Type.
Pokemon Galacta - A Complete Pokemon Fire Red Hack
New Storyline In The New Region Of Azurus!
New Characters, Gyms, Elite Four, Towns, Routes!
250-300 Pokemon From First 3 Generations!
For More Info And Download Links, Visit:
https://harshdeepsingh-bunny.blogspot.com/2019/08/pokemon-galacta-complete-pokemon.html

Dawn

of the Final Day

Age 29
Non-binary
Away with the fairies
Seen 42 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
Fairy, it was shoehorned in far too late, a lot of Pokemon that should be Fairy types aren't and a lot that should not be Fairy types are for some reason, and honestly they've never really done much with it that was worthwhile. It seems like it was introduced solely to quell the whining in the competitive scene about Dragons being overpowered, and it isn't really beneficial to the games to have a Fairy type beyond that.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
idk if I'd outright remove any but using a lot of the ground types would be much nicer if I didn't have to worry about their several quad weaknesses....so combine rock and ground into one, lol

sheep x bobandbill 5ever
Age 14
Male
Hall of Origin
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted September 8th, 2019
257 posts
61 Days
I think rock should be removed it's pretty stupid and just like ground pokemon as an example like Golem it just added more weaknesses to Golem and I don't think it got any type resistances.
Advertiser Content