Posted 9 Hours Ago
4,742 posts
15.9 Years
I bought these both today from Game Stop:

Eevee for Me:
Spoiler:

Lapras for Mikey (for his Birthday):
Spoiler:

I need to take pictures of all my stuff to show off.
VPP: Cohagrigus @ 4,800 | Futro Region
Female
new york
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted August 15th, 2019
30 posts
103 Days
finally home from vacation so i can show my merch!

my shaymin collection:
Spoiler:

quite a fan of the plush in the center (and the pokedoll of course), its very soft and squishy! hopefully one of these days ill get around to translating the text on the box/underneath as i'm curious what it says.

closeup of the figures/charms:
Spoiler:

the middle figure is a 2008 tomy figure that is quite worn, but still really cute. the charm on the left is the sun/moon netsuke phone strap, and the acrylic charm on the right is unofficial? maybe? my friend got it for me several years ago but i'm not sure where from.

other plushies:
Spoiler:

the skitty is from nintendo world NYC and the mew is from the original pokemon center site before it shut down. the mincinno is a jakks! they're all very soft and cute. the mew is very special to me since i got it so long ago. i don't really like the current mew pokedoll and i wish they continued making them as cute as this one!

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,047 posts
8.4 Years
Oh my god I love the Shaymin plush furthest to the left. It’s got such a precious derp face. :’)

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
5,304 posts
14.5 Years
THE SHAYMIN PLUSHES ❤❤ I love them so much aaaa

I love the figures, too!!

Brendino

New Horizons
Seen 30 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
8,305 posts
9.9 Years
other plushies:
Spoiler:

the skitty is from nintendo world NYC and the mew is from the original pokemon center site before it shut down. the mincinno is a jakks! they're all very soft and cute. the mew is very special to me since i got it so long ago. i don't really like the current mew pokedoll and i wish they continued making them as cute as this one!
I've got that exact same Minccino plush! Probably one of the cutest ones of my little collection lol

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza

Female
Funland
Seen August 30th, 2019
Posted August 12th, 2019
330 posts
3.8 Years
Here comes a little friend! This sweet plush arrived just today, the delivery was really quick. :smile:

Use your Ba'noodle on your... ba'loney!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 56 Minutes Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
When I went to New York to visit my older cousin I went to the pokemon center there and bought a pikachu plush holding a oran berry
this isn't the pikachu plush I bought because I can't find the plush that I bought

now back to the story with the pikachu plush and a bunch of other pokemon plushies I went back to my cousins apartment and then I checked if I still had all my plushies and noticed that the oran berry separated from the pikachu I didn't mind at all since I've never seen anyone with a Oran berry plush before also I don't have a picture of it since I cant find the oran berry plush either. I feel like my cousin took it
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child
Female
new york
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted August 15th, 2019
30 posts
103 Days
i'm not sure if its okay to post merch i don't own so let me know if its not but o:

japan is really big on halloween it seems? and the pokemon center always puts out a bunch of cute merch! the 2019 lineup was just revealed today... here are a few of them but if you want to see the full article its here!

Spoiler:

this celebi design is so adorable and i really love zorua wearing a gengar hoodie!

donavannj

Age 28
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
22,370 posts
14.6 Years
I need that Halloween lineup.

I went shopping this weekend and found quite a bit at a couple different Gamestop stores.

https://imgur.com/a/XDZozRk

In there are 3 mega evolution hoodie Pikachu plushes (Diancie, Audino, and Lopunny), 5 cosplay Pikachu outfits (kabuki, chef, bouquet, summer fest, and something to do with Holland and tulips), the Gallery figure Magikarp (was all of $6), Marshadow pins, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Pikachu keychain charms, and a Detective Pikachu shirt.

Also got in the life-size Furret but haven't been able to do a proper photoshoot with him yet.
whoops

donavannj

Age 28
Male
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
22,370 posts
14.6 Years
My latest TCG figure, Reshiram & Charizard: https://i.imgur.com/jNaUD2b.jpg
whoops

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
5,304 posts
14.5 Years
that cools super cool don!!! how'd you get it?

donavannj

Age 28
Male
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
22,370 posts
14.6 Years
that cools super cool don!!! how'd you get it?
In the Reshiram & Charizard Tag Team GX Box. It's one of the many TCG product boxes with mini figures like this one in them.
whoops

donavannj

Age 28
Male
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
22,370 posts
14.6 Years
And two days later I'm here posting some plushes I found while trying to track down some Hidden Fates TCG boxes:
https://i.imgur.com/ey6g3Kh.jpg

May already have a Delibird, but I definitely don't have that Celebi.
whoops

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
5,304 posts
14.5 Years
i initially thought of starting up a discussion here about something in particular, but i figured it'd be better off in its own thread. looking forward to the answers!

donavannj

Age 28
Male
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
22,370 posts
14.6 Years
So, I found two Pikachu plushes this weekend. Birthday Pikachu at Gamestop and Worlds 2014 Pikachu at a local game store: https://i.imgur.com/qgdJTh9.jpg

I also found 4 TCG pins at that local game store: https://i.imgur.com/nbwh27W.jpg
whoops
Advertiser Content