Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
725 posts
6.5 Years
so I tested, and I think the move issue was simply due to my cursor being too far from the game's screen
might be an issue due to me using a dual monitor setup
so at least I know what causes the issue

I have encountered an actual bug though
for some reason, trying to use the trade evolution NPC crashes the game when he tries to trade my pokemon back
I get the following message before the game crashes
https://imgur.com/a/ndFnqO0

also when trading my cubone for a machoke (outside Cerulean city), I was only able to trade from the box, and the machoke didn't evolve upon trading
not sure why this is the case
I cant replicate the bug with the Trade Evolution NPC , but with the Cubone for Machoke it's due to a new script im working on ( sorry )
Male
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
28 posts
5.5 Years
I cant replicate the bug with the Trade Evolution NPC , but with the Cubone for Machoke it's due to a new script im working on ( sorry )
no worries mate. glad to see you working on improving the game, and I'm really enjoying it thus far
would love to realize why the trade evolution crashes my game, as I would love to have my Alakazam, but aside from that I really like what the game has to offer so far
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
26 posts
3.3 Years
So I keep getting an error which closes my game, really really early. I get my pokemon from Oak, I go to the next town to get the Parcel and then walk back, where there is a guy standing saying something about "New game" and then I get this error.

https://gyazo.com/5942afbbecb7939cab36d7b92d2886f7

I have no idea what to do but it seems I can't play it for the time being..

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
725 posts
6.5 Years
So I keep getting an error which closes my game, really really early. I get my pokemon from Oak, I go to the next town to get the Parcel and then walk back, where there is a guy standing saying something about "New game" and then I get this error.

https://gyazo.com/5942afbbecb7939cab36d7b92d2886f7

I have no idea what to do but it seems I can't play it for the time being..
again this was my error in the latest coding i was doing and forgot to fix , fixing right now sorry
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
9 posts
1.4 Years
So I was playing this game, and I have to applaud the developer for their effort as far as making the game look aesthetically pleasing for a fan game. I was able to make some of my own changes to the game play aspect (as far as adding custom moves, modifying Pokemon encounters, and adjusting trainer/wild pokemon battle difficulty levels). I'm planning to do a playthrough when I'm done with all the changes I want to make. I just want to know if I could have the developer's blessing to do so? I'll of course give credit where it's due.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
725 posts
6.5 Years
So I was playing this game, and I have to applaud the developer for their effort as far as making the game look aesthetically pleasing for a fan game. I was able to make some of my own changes to the game play aspect (as far as adding custom moves, modifying Pokemon encounters, and adjusting trainer/wild pokemon battle difficulty levels). I'm planning to do a playthrough when I'm done with all the changes I want to make. I just want to know if I could have the developer's blessing to do so? I'll of course give credit where it's due.
More power to you , that was one of the reason why i started this game anyways. I want people to use this game as a learning experience and change what they want to change or even add new things in as well.
When your done with your mod , i'll even put it on the 1st page for people to see.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
725 posts
6.5 Years
Do you have a list of all the delta Pokemon you have in the game and what types they are?
okay so the way "Delta" pokemon work is that every pokemon
802 Pokemon x 18 Types x 802 Movesets x 238 Abilities = 2,755,485,936‬ Different Pokemon you can actually get with Delta Pokemon

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
725 posts
6.5 Years
Early times in the game but currently doing a lets play as a nuzlocke, cant post links but i crashed in the Pokemon arena place in Viridian city against wally, thankfully cause i don't know if it was all bad though :eyes: was gonna get wiped
not sure what the issue is yet , so cant fix it sorry
Age 24
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1 posts
311 Days
So I just downloaded this game & applied the patch from today. All of the sprites/graphics of the overworld(envrionment & buildings) are wonky lol. They look like they aren't placed correctly on the sprite sheet as they don't fully connect to make a full coherent sprite. IDK if it's from the new patch or what, but I really want to play and I don't know if I should use the unpatched version or not. Also, the discord link is invalid, so I can't get on it to talk to you about it. Thank you in advance! :)

Edit*
I have a couple questions as well:
Do you have a website?
Is there a wiki/written walkthrough?
What's new in the current patch? (09 Septemper 2019)

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
725 posts
6.5 Years
So I just downloaded this game & applied the patch from today. All of the sprites/graphics of the overworld(envrionment & buildings) are wonky lol. They look like they aren't placed correctly on the sprite sheet as they don't fully connect to make a full coherent sprite. IDK if it's from the new patch or what, but I really want to play and I don't know if I should use the unpatched version or not. Also, the discord link is invalid, so I can't get on it to talk to you about it. Thank you in advance! :)

Edit*
I have a couple questions as well:
Do you have a website?
Is there a wiki/written walkthrough?
What's new in the current patch? (09 Septemper 2019)
Well it's a good thing we got everything all fixed :D
Thank you !
Male
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
61 posts
9.2 Years
idk if its because of a preexisting save but for some reason when i updated to the newest release (the one posted on the first page yesterday) and i either get into an encounter on my old save or finish the rival battle at the start in a new game it seems to come up with some sort of error before crashing............... i have since saved over the old save in question in hopes of getting a decent starter thru the randomizer function and im still getting the crash issue so i can unfortunately not provide the crash log from the old save but can try to replicate it from this file if it would be of any assistance in terms of figuring out the problem
but a poem is never actually finished, it just stops moving -Sayori the Cinnamon Bun

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
725 posts
6.5 Years
idk if its because of a preexisting save but for some reason when i updated to the newest release (the one posted on the first page yesterday) and i either get into an encounter on my old save or finish the rival battle at the start in a new game it seems to come up with some sort of error before crashing............... i have since saved over the old save in question in hopes of getting a decent starter thru the randomizer function and im still getting the crash issue so i can unfortunately not provide the crash log from the old save but can try to replicate it from this file if it would be of any assistance in terms of figuring out the problem
yes this was actually my bad for a coding issue
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2un33c8qp0nd7ja/Scripts.rxdata/file
Advertiser Content