• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

candy and chocolate

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Chocolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

Definitely love getting myself some chocolate from Tony's Chocolonely, currently in a phase of my life where i keep getting the white one but also sometimes go for coffee crunch and I mean they have a bunch of different ones that all have their own delicious niche so hey try them out they're really good and great and also fair trade

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I am WEAK for chocolate especially if it has peanut butter in it.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I am WEAK for chocolate especially if it has peanut butter in it.

Hmm to think it was Steel or Poison as opposed to Chocolate. *Writes down for future reference* As for me, I have a Salt tooth. You put Cheddar Goldfish(*drools*), Cheez'its, Pretzels, Potato Chips or Tostitos in front of me and they just won't last. I will eat chocolate though, particularly Snickers, Peanut M&M's, Kit Kat and Twix.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Skor chocolate bars are my absolute favourite, both to eat and in other things. (The Skor blizzard and mcflurries at DQ/McD's are to die for.) I don't think they have them in the US, though? It's possible they're in other countries, like real Smarties, but I have no idea. Basically they're a hard toffee interior covered in a layer of milk chocolate. So there's a major crunch to it and it's just so good. :catheart:

Maedar

Banned
Years
I like...

Twix

Kit-Kat

Snickers

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Hersey Kisses

Skittles

M&Ms

Edit: Oh, and Hostess Cupcakes!

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I actually really hate chocolate. Have since I was little. I always found it too bitter and the fact that nowadays most brands make me nauseous and trigger migraines doesn't help either.

I much prefer Swedish Fish, Smarties, Twizzlers, Skittles, etc.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I can't think of any specific brand of chocolate that I love, but I can say that the bitter it is, the better. I don't like it much when they are too sweet, tbh

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I have a huge sweet tooth and chocolate is the first thing I search for whenever Mum comes home with the shopping, haha! I'm addicted so I will eat every last bite if you let me. Which is why keeping it out of the house is the only means of saving that sweet tooth from cavities. :p

I'm looking forward to trying the new ruby chocolate!

Favourite brand would probably be... maybe Guylian. Anything caramel. Kit Kats are also hard to resist, as well as Kinder chocolate (so addictive!!). Kinder Buenos are to die for! ♥

Not so much a candy person unless you're talking Snakes. :')

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I do love sweets, can't have them too much
I need to watch my sugar intakes

Snicker's my top favorite of all chocolates - also loving the Almond-butter Snickers
Spoiler:

Kit Kats and Crunch are another I really love

non-chocolate candy - I love the Fruit Gushers

overall anything with strawberries is my favorite sweet such as:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
I have a sweet tooth, I crave it nearly all the time but I get over it after a few bites lol. Pods are one of my favourite chocolates, I can casually eat a dangerous amount if I'm not paying attention. I was in a foreign airport and saw reese's buttercups once, they were really delicious, slightly over the top sugary but still great. Have yet to see them in Australia though.

Years
That's amazing discussion you shared. MBA Assignment Helper services are easily accessible to the pockets of the students who have limited expenses to purchase assignment writing services.

Years

I really like chocolate. It is something I don't buy too regularly because I have a taste for expensive stuff like that. I love the pretty wrapping and boxes, and the milk chocolate shells and centers filled with hazelnuts, liquor, salted caramel, peanut butter and other goodies.

I love Ferrero Rocher and Anthon Berg. Harry & David is also good. In my hometown there is a very special local treasure called the Black Mountain Chocolate Factory. Their mascot is the black bear, the most common bear in the mountains of North Carolina with a shiny beautiful black coat (like the sumptuous dark chocolate made at the factory) and a sweet personality.

I cannot resist going into the factory when I am downtown. There they sell all kinds of chocolates and candy, they also make hot cocoa, special coffees, gelatos and amazing pastries. You see the workers preparing their chocolate confectionery goodies from scratch out of cocoa beans. There a big beautiful kitchens, the staff is very friendly and there are samples of chocolate are everywhere for you to try. These people make the best sweets, it's like an aphrodisiac when it hits your tongue, you just stop and moan before you can eat another bite, it goes right to your head. It is ever so filling too. A tiny bite of a brownie is like eating lambas bread from Lord of the Rings, your tummy feels satiated for hours after that nibble, it is so rich. This shop is going to be the death of my wallet one day! At least I'll die with a smile upon my face.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I love chocolate, but I'm not that good with super sweet flavor that's why I prefer dark chocolate over any other kind. I think those are also my favorite type of sweet?, though I love peppermints as well.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I have just recently discovered the wonders of Tootsie Pops and am now purchasing a hundred pack as we speak.

Back