Advertiser Content

I Love My Favorite Pokemon Because... Page 2

Started by Palamon June 6th, 2019 1:15 PM
  • 29 replies

Phosphophyllite

It takes place in Italy, so use the Italian word!

Age 17
Male
Venezia, Italia
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
Charjabug has such a lovable, perfect design. Plus, it's not as dull as all the other cocoons.

I only listen to high-quality video game rips.

TemedriMaister

The bizarre guy

Male
Finland
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
277 posts
220 Days
I love Garchomp because of it's design, overall good stats and movepool. Also I love Mega Garchomp's shiny form or what I like call it the "fabulous" form.
Infinite Insanity
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
315 posts
2.7 Years
Ok, my favorite Pokemon has changed a LOT over the years! But since VC Crystal, and you know where i'm going with this, my favorite is Typhlosion.

I transferred most of my 'mons to Ultra Moon, but six remain in my VC Crystal. Typhlosion for some odd reason being one of them. His name is Fire Fudge, and yes, the other five Pokemon (Eevee, Pidgeotto, Beedrill, Cubone, and Kingler) have really wacky names too. With BACKSTORIES! The future VIPS of my sit-com comic. Fire Fudge though, he's a big teddy bear in my comic. He's just a lovable cool nice guy.

Once you give 'mons a personality as major as that, there's no turning back!

Oh, I talked my friend into getting a Typhlosion plushie for me from the Pokemon Center website for my birthday. It'll be cool to cuddle with a Fire Fudge plushie. Thank you friend in rl not on this site!

EDIT: The other five Pokemon in my comic all have different personalities too just saying.
Once you give a Pokemon a personality, you can't go back depending on the severity and purpose of it. It's no longer just a "pixel" in your box.
Advertiser Content