Wrench

Age 17
Male
United States
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted September 1st, 2019
1,058 posts
2.7 Years
What if your pet was a pokemon? Would it be strong? Fast? What moves do you think it would know? Its type?

LadyJirachu

My avatar creator Korrina av. HOT!

Female
Sticking by Korrina (i love her :3)
Seen August 5th, 2019
Posted August 3rd, 2019
2,524 posts
15.3 Years
He'd be Growlithe or Flareon :3

EDIT: Oh outside exsisting pokemon? Ahhh...i'd have to think of that :P

He'd probably still be a fire type though.
~Number One Korrina Fan Girl~

Keeping my pink sig text lol

I'm too autistic to be as girly as I generally am....And too bold to care <3 Some 'rules' were meant to be broken, anyways. Who's crazy idea was it that an aspie girl 'can't be extremely feminine' if thats what she WANTS....? I'm me. I'm an ultra 'girly' lipstick lesbian korrina fangirl with autism and very proud of who I am!!! And anyone who says i'm an impossible life form is ignorent~ :P

Calio Critter toys are SO CUTE!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister (on this forum) and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D

How odd. This forum no longer allows blingee signatures.....? *shrug*

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Female
Surfing With Blastoise!!
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted August 3rd, 2019
8,906 posts
12.8 Years
My dog, I have had about 10 to 12 years now, I named her Haley Mew, she would actually be a a Mew, she's quiet, listening all the time, which sorta makes her psychic, she never barks until she see's something and then she'll attack, her tail is always curled up, she never makes any barking noise until she has some thing in her range to catch.
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ Pkm Go FC: 7829 8646 5195 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE

qweenkobra

Legend Tamer

Female
Hoenn
Seen July 7th, 2019
Posted October 21st, 2018
40 posts
1 Years
My baby kitten (Hercules) would definitely be an Eevee. As he's getting older his hair is growing FAST and he's getting dark orange, so I think he's currently evolving into flareon lol. He would be my starter pokemon because he never leaves my side. I also know he would never be in his pokeball....

My other 2 cats are Umbreon and Torracat for sure!

Name: Radi
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Seen November 4th, 2018
Posted October 25th, 2018
5 posts
1 Years
I think my Puppy Ace (French bulldog) Would probably be Cubone he likes to chew a lot. Not sure I can post my Instagram. as this is my only 2nd post on this website. But I got some Photo's of Ace on there

LadyJirachu

Female
Seen August 5th, 2019
Posted August 3rd, 2019
2,524 posts
15.3 Years
I just learned, on saterday last week, that Dusk Lycanroc looks a lot like my dog xD

But I feel my dog also remind's me of Ash's Pikachu and Korrina's Lucario. Since he's my only pet (and has been my only pet for a long time) and i feel i've grown an ash and pikachu/corni and lucario-like bond with him xD

I think though, he'd be a dusk lycanroc. Of all pokemon, that might be the one that looks the most like him to me xD

Also, Ash's disliked getting muddy, which kind of reminds me of how Simba doesn't like walking in the rain and will groom himself OBSESSIVELY when he gets home after walking in it (by the way, yes, Simba is a shiba inu in case you were wondering :P).

I'm too autistic to be as girly as I generally am....And too bold to care <3 Some 'rules' were meant to be broken, anyways. Who's crazy idea was it that an aspie girl 'can't be extremely feminine' if thats what she WANTS....? I'm me. I'm an ultra 'girly' lipstick lesbian korrina fangirl with autism and very proud of who I am!!! And anyone who says i'm an impossible life form is ignorent~ :P

icycatelf

Fake Card Artist

Age 29
Male
Kentucky
Online now
Posted 21 Hours Ago
2,347 posts
14.6 Years
I've actually been thinking about making a Fakemon based on my fluffy grey cat, Ciel. I was thinking Normal/Electric (with Electric referencing static electricity as well as his "stormcloud" coloring) and that it would evolve into an Ice/Electric-Type based on a Norwegian Forest Cat. Not sure what kind of stats they would have, but I imagine that the latter would excel in HP.

I'm not sure which official Pokémon I would relate him most to. Visually, I could see him as a mix between Alolan Meowth, Espurr, and Glameow, or maybe Meowstic-M for the green eyes, neck fluff, bushy tail(s), and stripes. I could also kind of see him as a grey Flareon since he curls into my back when I'm sick to warm me up. (He also likes to climb under and lay in my lap when I'm wrapped-up in a blanket which sometimes makes it a bit too warm!)

EDIT: How did I not think of a grey Torracat? Its tail could be bigger/fluffier, but it's nearly perfect otherwise.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5742-6200 • deviantARTGaiaOnline

LadyJirachu

Female
Seen August 5th, 2019
Posted August 3rd, 2019
2,524 posts
15.3 Years
Simba would be Dusk Lycanroc for sure xD

If you look at Simba and then Ash's Dusk Lycanroc and also account for their personalities (neither like their fur messed up from water), you'd swear these two dogs were twin brothers.

I mean I always thought of me and Simba's bond as a bit like Ash and Pikachu's (or Korrina and Lucario, more-so nowadays xD; ), he's been my only pet for nearly 12 years now, so its kinda natural to think this way, but the similarities between him and Ash's Dusky, both in looks AND in personality, can't really be ignored.

Well okay he doesn't get as aggressive as dusky over getting wet (cept a little, sometimes, when we try to bathe him. so we don't bathe him very often anymore *good thing he's a shiba inu and groom's himself xD;*), but still. They remind me of each other so much overall anyways xD

Also, Simba is a little like Lycan when he was a Rockruff, too. Ash's Rockruff was always so spirited and a bit bold. Honestly, very shiba inu like. xD;

FactoriesFarAway

Youngster

Female
UK
Seen April 30th, 2019
Posted April 29th, 2019
63 posts
239 Days
I call my dog Poochyena all the time. She's small and has a similar colour scheme. My cat is a fat, lazy and smug Calico. She reminds me most of Alola Persian.
Completed Challenges: Ultimate Bug Monotype (LeafGreen, HeartGold, Ruby, Platinum, Black, Y, Sun), Fighting Monotypes (FireRed, OmegaRuby)
Ongoing Challenges: Fighting Monotype Ultimate (working on White), Yellow Anime-Style Challenge, Red Flying Monotype

IAmShaymin

Age 19
Male
U.S.
Seen June 25th, 2019
Posted May 16th, 2019
34 posts
247 Days
I have two cats, one would probably be an Umbreon or a Liepard, while the other would be a Skitty.
Profile picture credit to Muxicalm

Lil_Mew19

Aye its ya boi, the autistic Spochi :3

Age 20
Non-binary
In a whole other dimension ;3
Seen April 17th, 2019
Posted April 5th, 2019
26 posts
1.2 Years
Oof, if my Siamese was a Pokémon, he would be a Purrloin or Meowth. He's very mischievous and loves anything that is shiny, dangles, or rolls. He hoards all kinds of little knickknacks underneath my bed, and he runs around my room playing with his "treasures" whenever I am gone for a while. I almost always come back to my room to find strings, marbles, old earrings, coins, and pencils all over my floor. But he's my baby, so I don't have the heart to throw any of it out. Instead, I put everything back underneath the bed with the rest of his "collection" so he can play with them again.

My dogs, eehhh, that's a hard one. My Jack Russel Terrier/Chihuahua mix would most likely be a Snorlax. She is very lazy and doesn't get her butt up off my bed unless she wants to search my room for food or to ask to go outside to use the bathroom. All she does is eat and sleep. I don't think the "active" part of her Jack Russel Terrier genes were added to the mix.

My Beagle/Whippet mix would most likely be a Gardevoir. She is very docile and calm, but will protect me and my family with all she's got. She can turn from calm and relaxed to viscous and full-on attack mode. She will never hesitate to defend my family and I if she thinks we are in danger.
I am insane and fabulous, and don't you forget it.
Member of the ARMY and INSPIRIT fandoms.
BTS Funny Moment Of The Month:
Interviewer: if you were stranded on a desert island, what would you take with you?
Taehyung (V): kah, yea
Interviewer: uhh, but you're in a desert...
V: spoch kah
Interviewer: face: *what have I gotten myself into? HELP*
Suga: 911? ○w○
V: Good idea! :v

IMPORTANT! BTS HAS RECIEVED DEATH THREATS FROM A LADY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF TWO K-POP STARS IN A CAR ACCIDENT YEARS AGO. WE MUST PROTECT THEM!!! WE MUST PROTECT THE BABIES! IF YOU WANT TO SAVE BTS, PUT ---Save BTS--- IN YOUR SIGNATURE!

My own games are coming soon!!!

Rom Hacks I Support

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
31,896 posts
16.8 Years
munchlax because he eats absolutely everything in front of him even if it's something he doesn't like (especially if it's on my plate).

and snorlax works too because if he's not eating, he's probably sleeping.

Ash

Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
13,454 posts
11.2 Years
Mako would probably be an Arcanine since I feel like it suits it best out of the dogs. Kadabra will be.......... a fat Kadabra. Tali and Phi probably a Meowth and Alolan Meowth respectively and Scrat will be a Pachirisu bc he looks like a half-squirrel so let's make him a squirrel pokemon lmao.
Seen April 18th, 2019
Posted April 6th, 2019
34 posts
207 Days
As a pre-existing pokémon, my cat would probably be a litten or a meowth/Alolan meowth. As a pokémon of his own, I feel like he'd be a ghost/normal type with most of his stat points distributed in speed and attack, probably with an ability that enhances one of or both of those stats. Speed boost or tough claws, maybe. Low defences, though, since he's a scaredy-cat. Or maybe his ability would be emergency exit...
Advertiser Content