Can't be bothered!

Age 28
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
5,464 posts
3.6 Years
We have a thread for games you are looking forward to in the new year, it's time for one all about films/movies.

Again, here is a Wikipedia article with a list of everything that has been announced for 2019...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_in_film

For me...

Captain Marvel
Shazam!
Avengers: Endgame
Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
Aladdin
Men In Black: International
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Frozen 2

And for you?
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Pichu

Age 26
Male
New York
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
5,823 posts
10.5 Years
Lion King, Detective Pikachu, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood & Star Wars Episode IX.

Might check out IT: Chapter Two and Joker.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!

Male
Dragonspiral Tower/Metro Detroit (313), Michigan
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
3,855 posts
2.2 Years
Detective Pikachu, Joker, and Star Wars IX
Might check out Dumbo because I'm curious how a Tim Burton adaptation of it will be and Ford Vs Ferrari because it sounds kinda interesting lol
Be strong, TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan. You're perfect as you are
"Do what you feel, the more absurd the better
Don't be afraid whatever you got, show
Flaunt your personality"

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
9,047 posts
8.4 Years
Definitely Star Wars IX, no doubt about it!

Ash Ketchup

Female
Tohjo Falls
Seen July 29th, 2019
Posted July 29th, 2019
2,012 posts
14 Years
Looking forward to:

Frozen 2

Captain Marvel

Avengers

Star Wars

How to Train Your Dragon

Detective Pikachu

Spider-Man

Jumanji 3

Dreading:

Lion King

Aladdin

Dumbo

Sonic the Hedgehog
You down with VPP? | My HOF 

Dawn

of the Final Day

Age 29
Non-binary
Away with the fairies
Seen 30 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
I'm looking forward to Sonic the Hedgehog and Detective Pikachu, if only because of the backlash and memes they're both going to spawn. It's going to be hilarious.

I'm also looking forward to Avengers: Endgame so I have something to attack for being plagiaristic drivel, and Star Wars Episode IX because maybe after this one they'll finally leave it alone and stop making bad sequels to complement the bad prequels to the original trilogy.

I actually want to see How to Train Your Dragon 3.

Auticorn

I put a spell on you.

Age 31
Female
in a secret land that only those worthy can see. :3
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
6,341 posts
15.3 Years
The Secret Life of Pets 2!!!!! I'm so hyped for this because I absolutely LOVED the first one!

Spoiler:

Here's a Chloe trailer for ya'll. <3

Oh yeah, and Frozen 2. Don't hate me Also, as much as I loathe Dora, that new movie looks like it might be really good! Just as long as it's not repetitive like the show.

EC

Can't be bothered!

Age 28
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
5,464 posts
3.6 Years
I'm adding Hobbs & Shaw to the list. That trailer was bonkers.
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

CodeHelmet

Banned

Male
Hayward
Seen June 9th, 2019
Posted June 9th, 2019
3,379 posts
2.3 Years
How to Train your Dragon 3: Never saw the first two in theaters despite the fact I knew they were really good. Animated series on Cartoon Network and later Netflix further cemented its place in the hierarchy of good franchises and this film has been in the making for awhile now. Hopefully they won’t pull a Disney and give this franchise a proper ending(unlike Toy Story for Disney. Why did they have to make a 4th one... ugh).

Star Wars Episode IX: Lots of hate for Episode VIII, much of it unjustified in my eyes but maybe I’m not that picky of a fan. Curious if they’ll give us anything close to Episode III or VI in terms of Space Battles(since that is what I personally enjoy the most). In any case, here’s a toast to the Grey Jedi Rey. Would scream like a school girl if Ahsoka Tano made an appearance.

Aladdin: It won’t be the same as it’s animated counterpart because Robin Williams is one of a kind. Still will keep an open mind when seeing it later this year.

Dumbo: Curious to how much they’ll sanitize this film. The animated feature had a lot of stereotypes and racist undertones and I want to see how true to the original they’ll keep it or will they go PC/sanitize it in the hopes of not offending anyone.

Lion King: James Earl Jones reprising his role helps but I don’t think anyone can duplicate Jeremy Irons’ Scar. Not to be pessimistic but I think this film is going to flop. It has a lot going against it, including the nostalgia factor for its animated counterpart.

Avengers End Game: Never Saw Infinity War(Gasps****) because it’s outcome was predictable. May see it prior to this coming out but the previews don’t inspire me all that much.

Captain Marvel: The Original Captain Marvel was Male so it’s no surprise that they’d go with the more modern and feminist inspired variant of this Marvel hero. Currently indifferent right now on whether to see it.

Frozen 2: Out of all movies slated to come out this year, none more than this will have higher expectations. I mean they could demonstrate how to create Gold out of Iron and they still would come up short. That’s how high the bar is due to its predecessor. Original cast is making their respective returns but yeah that bar might be too much to overcome. Will see it because my nieces will be and if I don’t... I’m going to pay for it later lol.

Her

Age 25
Seen 34 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
11,211 posts
11.4 Years
Episode IX is pretty much the only 2019 movie consistently on my mind, so looking forward to that mukshow for sure.

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.

MultiUniverse?
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted February 20th, 2019
156 posts
11.1 Years
I had hoped RYan would be the male protagonist and the other one as Pikachu (Or someone else as the protagonist male helper of pikachu)

Looking forward

Next Marvel movies (Spider man 2 Far from home/ Avengers 2019 / Captain Marvel )

(I wish Venom 2 movie would come in 2019)

Jumanji ()()()()

Aladdin ? maybe ?

Lion king (I don't like the Graphic of Mowgli new movie i liked the original)

Maybe Alita: battle angel 2019 (feb 14)

GODZilla king of monsters

Child;s play (The horror Serial killer DOLL )

Maybe Sonic movie 2019.

Some Thrillers/Horror movies that contain stuff like Scream i would like to see.

LadyJirachu

My avatar creator Korrina av. HOT!

Female
Sticking by Korrina (i love her :3)
Seen August 5th, 2019
Posted August 3rd, 2019
2,524 posts
15.3 Years
Pokemon: Detective Pikachu :3

I'm seeing it with an irl friend that i've managed to get a little into pokemon :D
~Number One Korrina Fan Girl~

Keeping my pink sig text lol

I'm too autistic to be as girly as I generally am....And too bold to care <3 Some 'rules' were meant to be broken, anyways. Who's crazy idea was it that an aspie girl 'can't be extremely feminine' if thats what she WANTS....? I'm me. I'm an ultra 'girly' lipstick lesbian korrina fangirl with autism and very proud of who I am!!! And anyone who says i'm an impossible life form is ignorent~ :P

Calio Critter toys are SO CUTE!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister (on this forum) and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D

How odd. This forum no longer allows blingee signatures.....? *shrug*

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words

Age 20
Female
Ohio
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
790 posts
1.9 Years
Avengers End Game: Never Saw Infinity War(Gasps****) because it’s outcome was predictable.
Spoiler:
Would you mind going into more detail on this? Like, how do you figure it was predictable? Not being defensive or anything! I'm legitimately curious as to why you feel that way.

CodeHelmet

Banned

Male
Hayward
Seen June 9th, 2019
Posted June 9th, 2019
3,379 posts
2.3 Years
Spoiler:
Would you mind going into more detail on this? Like, how do you figure it was predictable? Not being defensive or anything! I'm legitimately curious as to why you feel that way.
Thanos is a powerful antagonist who would basically dominate thanks to the Infinity Stones. He acquires them, one by one and the Avengers basically get their ass handed to them with many falling in the process. Plus there is the Grandmaster and his brother the Collector. Whenever they’re involved, anything you see you can’t take at face value because it can all be undone with a snap of the finger. Since I haven’t seen the film yet, I’ll see if my hypothesis is correct but based on reactions from friends, I think I’m at least in the ballpark.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words

Age 20
Female
Ohio
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
790 posts
1.9 Years
Avengers: Endgame is the big one (*bites nails*), Detective Pikachu being second place. :t025: (It looks so good, you guys!!)

Spider-Man: Far From Home looks good, but I'm sort of trying not to think about it until after Endgame. :shifty-eyed: I mean,
Spoiler:
we all knew that Peter Parker was gonna come back somehow, but this is still kinda annoying.

I'm excited about Frozen 2, but also worried, as one typically is when their old favorite movies (I was 14 when it came out) get sequels.

Probably not gonna get around to seeing the live-action Aladdin movie, but it looks interesting.

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark...Ngh. I just saw the trailer for that, and I wanna see it so bad, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle the spider scene!! :cry:
Advertiser Content