Advertiser Content

Music Who are your 3 favorite bands/artists?

Started by Child Amnesiac July 2nd, 2019 3:52 PM
  • 30 replies

DramaticCubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Online now
Posted 17 Hours Ago
772 posts
296 Days
1. Pink Floyd
2. Arcturus
3. Judas Priest

Honorable mentions: Queen, Led Zeppelin, Rush, Sabaton, Metallica, King Crimson, Faun, Scorpions, Deep Purple
Hmmm...

Phosphophyllite

It takes place in Italy, so use the Italian word!

Age 17
Male
Venezia, Italia
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1. Owl City
2. Prince
3. The Moody Blues
Third place was pretty hard to decide.

I only listen to high-quality video game rips.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,072 posts
8.4 Years
1. Animal Collective
2. Devendra Banhart
3. Dan Deacon

Make sense of that.

Sumner

Trick or Treat?

Male
Brazil
Seen 44 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,434 posts
1.5 Years
1. Led Zeppelin
2. The Smiths
3. The Beatles

Honorable mentions: The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Roxette. They almost made into the list.
The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon

Age 27
Male
Chicago
Seen August 25th, 2019
Posted July 7th, 2019
1,462 posts
7.6 Years
1. Tool
2. Black Sabbath/Ozzy
3. Mac Miller

Tho $uicideBoy$, A$AP Rocky, and Run the Jewels are very close for the 3rd spot. But as an hip-hop artist myself, Mac Miller was a huge influence on me. Coincidentally the day before he died I had writers block for a track about drug addiction/abuse and overdose for months and the night before he died it just bled out of me, and it's hard to even spit those words in the studio or in front of a crowd. It touches people, for real cause I always dedicate the song to him. RIP Miller, wish I could have met you brotha.

As for og rappers... Anyone that had bars back then obliterates most of hip hop today.

Btw, if I go off the radar again, it's cause I blew up and I won't be returning.

MysticalNinetales

Age 18
Female
Canada
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
590 posts
1.8 Years
1. Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. Katy Perry
3. Nirvana/Billie Eilish

I've been a fan of Katy for over a decade now (as I'm sure you could tell by my signature and profile). I love her and she is my queen of pop!

Lately, however, my music tastes have shifted slightly as I've entered the last few years of my teenage life. I've moved away from EDM, Hip-hop, and to an extent, pop and I've been listening to Alternative and Rock music a lot more. I re-discovered my love for the Red Hot Chili Peppers a few years ago. My dad was a huge fan of them and so I grew up constantly listening to their music. As I've gotten older, my rebellious teenage spirit has began to appreciate their music more and more. There's something about mellow Rock/Alternative music that is just so captivating and I consider Scar Tissue and Otherside to be two of my favourite songs of all time.

Billie is a musician that I love and I've been a fan of her for the last two years. She has an incredibly beautiful, ghostly voice that's almost hypnotic, if not haunting. I love her more Indie songs as I do her more recent dark, grungy songs. Her public image is also something that intrigues me, she's so edgy and rather boyish despite her soft, feminine voice.

Nirvana is a band that I discovered only a few months ago. I love the name of the band alone, as Nirvana is a wonderful Buddhist concept. Their music is mesmerizing and I have so much respect for Kurt Cobain and his vision. May he rest in peace.

Auticorn

I put a spell on you.

Age 31
Female
in a secret land that only those worthy can see. :3
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
6,354 posts
15.3 Years
Just three? Really? D:

1. Simple Plan
2. All Tim Low
3. Sleeping with Sirens

Honorable mention(s): Linkin Park/Mike Shinoda and My Chemical Romance/Gerard Way.

The first three bands are the ones my heroes are in. So, those were the first ones that popped into my mind. <3 They are bands that have helped me through a lot of tough times, you know?

1. Led Zeppelin
2. The Smiths
3. The Beatles

Honorable mentions: The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Roxette. They almost made into the list.
Bon Jovi? Hell to the yeah. <3
Dress up like an irate zombie
Walk around town looking for brains
Dress up like Victor von Frankenstein
What are you going to be for Halloween?

Nyuutaipu

Age 19
Europe
Seen August 2nd, 2019
Posted August 2nd, 2019
77 posts
100 Days
Hm its hard for me to decide on three favourite bands / solo artists, so I decided I will do my absolute favourite for each genre I mostly listen to? Which is three ^^

1. Kool Savas (German Hip-Hop)
2. Aesop Rock (American / English Hip Hop)
3. Sabaton (Metal, Power Metal sub-genre)

Fletch

Age 23
Male
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
6,387 posts
5.7 Years
1. No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

I’ll put these two in the same spot because otherwise Gwen will technically take 1 and 2, but yeah. I adore her and all of her music with No Doubt and solo. She’s my absolute ultimate favourite.

2. Kylie Minogue

As far as pure pop stars go, I really can’t get enough of her infectious music and personality and everything about her.

3. Madonna

The most powerful woman of recent memory — deserves way more from this generation than she receives. Without her the scope of music almost in its entirety would be very different.

Honourable mentions: Björk, twenty one pilots, Marina, Florence + the Machine

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!

Age 33
Male
Seattle, WA
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,573 posts
7.4 Years
mine changes often depending on my mood and listening style at the moment

3 bands I have loved over the years, still love listening to this day, I'll call them my favorite:
(all three are death metal)

01 - Nile
02 - Cannibal Corpse
03 - Bloodbath
I ♥ Foxes and Cats!! - art i drew myself
instead of 'Catch 'em All' for me would be "gotta Pet 'Em All"
check out my arts: Firox-Fox - Discord: Jyo-Espeon#0363

DigitalMewtwo

Somewhere on the digital spectrum

Non-binary
Hanging out with Team Rocket
Seen August 3rd, 2019
Posted August 2nd, 2019
141 posts
3.7 Years
Too many!

1. Metallica
2. Queensryche
3. Disturbed

Runners-up: Green Day, Aerosmith, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Fleetwood Mac, Smashing Pumpkins, Ozzy Osborne, Stevie Nicks, Tina Turner, Toto, Roxette, etc.

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
5,322 posts
14.5 Years
I listen to a ton of Illenium so that's definitely a #1 spot but I listen to so many other artists that I'm not really sure who to put as my #2 and #3. :c

tigertron

Pokémon Master

Male
Weston-super-Mare
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
95 posts
3.8 Years
1. Bon Jovi
2. Band-Maid
3. Michael Jackson

Runners up: Halestorm, Nickelback, Daughtry, GNR, Aerosmith, Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper, Vixen, Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osborne, Thin Lizzy, Steel Panther, Kiss, Vintage Trouble, Queen, ACDC, White Lion, Hollywood Vampires, Whitney Houston, Lordi, Will Smith, Whitesnake, Def Leppard, Journey, Meat Loaf, Led Zeppelin and Queensryche.

Auticorn

I put a spell on you.

Age 31
Female
in a secret land that only those worthy can see. :3
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
6,354 posts
15.3 Years
1. Simple Plan
2. All Time Low
3. Sleeping With Sirens

These three bands have helped me through a lot, especially Simple Plan... which is one I've liked since my mid-teens!
Dress up like an irate zombie
Walk around town looking for brains
Dress up like Victor von Frankenstein
What are you going to be for Halloween?

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
2,645 posts
227 Days
I'm a bit like colours that I definetly know my #1 (Pendulum, since they've literally been my introduction to music), but the rest is just like idk who to pick :x

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
6,249 posts
7.7 Years
1. Twenty One Pilots
2. Owl City
3. Fall Out Boy

Honorable mentions go to: Panic! At the Disco , My Chemical Romance, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Lorde, Paramore, Bastille, Walk the Moon, Alt-J, Lady Gaga, Kesha, Vampire Weekend,The 1975, Lights and Baths
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"
Advertiser Content