• 12 replies

Madipup

Female
Bakersfield, California
Seen August 17th, 2019
Posted August 10th, 2019
10 posts
124 Days
If you had a keystone to mega evolve your Pokémon, what type of jewelry would it be on? A necklace, bracelet, earrings? Let me know your ideas! I am curious. Personally I would want an earring like Astrid from the anime.
You can do anything you put your mind to.

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 11 Hours Ago
5,313 posts
14.5 Years
My initial answer was going to be pendant but I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda warming up to the idea of having a keystone on a watch....

edit: nah, bracelet would do.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 18 Hours Ago
Oh man, it's actually really tough for me to decide. I want to say a bracelet because I can do some cool hand swoosh thing during the transformation sequence hahaha. But a necklace would be really pretty, and unique too. A stone in a choker would be another cool option if I were into chokers as a fashion item. But in the end I think I'll go the bracelet route. 👍

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
6,249 posts
7.7 Years
I would do something subtle like on my glasses like Maxie or maybe a pendant that looks fashionable and so I can press my heart when it mega evolves.
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza

Female
Funland
Seen August 30th, 2019
Posted August 12th, 2019
330 posts
3.8 Years
I'd probably go for a pendant or a bracelet myself! It's hard to say which one exactly, though a bracelet would seem quite convenient. I've also worn many bracelets in the past so I could just as well start doing that again. :nod:

Use your Ba'noodle on your... ba'loney!

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
2,972 posts
5.1 Years
the only thing that's sort of a jewelry on me is my watch. so probably a keystone as a decoration or something? or someone could make a phone case with a holder for keystone hahaha

or just a ring. that sounds cool

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 18 Hours Ago
I would do something subtle like on my glasses
Otherwise, I'd probably use my key stone as a keychain and just kinda have it hanging out in my pocket.
I didn't think of any of these and am now reconsidering my previous choice lol

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 11 Hours Ago
5,313 posts
14.5 Years
wouldn't it stick out uncomfortably if it were on your glasses or am I imagining things wrong?

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 18 Hours Ago
I don't think it'd be uncomfortable, this is what Maxie's look like:

So you can get the stone fitted into the sides of your glasses and it still wouldn't look bad at all!

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 11 Hours Ago
5,313 posts
14.5 Years
oh if it was in the side then yeah, i didn't think of that. i kept thinking it'd be more like in the middle somewhere lmao
Infinite Insanity
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
317 posts
2.7 Years
If I had glasses (and I might be going down that road soon), it'd be the glasses Maxie style.
If not as of right now, it'd be like a power glove like what's her name from X/Y has for Lucario (the third gym leader named...Korrina I think?).
Once you give a Pokemon a personality, you can't go back depending on the severity and purpose of it. It's no longer just a "pixel" in your box.
Advertiser Content