Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
5,071 posts
10.7 Years
Simply put, what was your favorite picture book as a child?
Theme: Mao Isara
Pair: Go

Aslan

the pretender

Age 17
Female
Australia
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
2,508 posts
6.6 Years
The Very Hungry Caterpillar was the first book we ever got to read in Kindergarten and I still adore it. I also loved Where The Wild Things Are, The Gruffalo, any of the Dr Seuss books and There's a Hippopotamus on our Roof Eating Cake. I don't know if this is technically a picture book but I also remember being obsessed with the Geronimo Stilton series when I was very young. :D

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
2,958 posts
3.4 Years
The Fairies by Suzanne Scalora. Just look at how beautiful the pictures are.

I also loved Shel Silveratein books like Where the Sidewalk Ends. I also have a special love for Fox by Margaret Wild, and A Child's Garden of Verses.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163
Infinite Insanity
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
308 posts
2.7 Years
I forgot the name of it because it was sooooo long ago, but in kindergarten, there was a book like chocolate moose something. I forgot everything about that book including the name of it, except it involved a moose to an extent. I don't think i'll go crazy looking for the title etc.

EDIT: I think there was a piano in it too. I think the plot was super random.
Once you give a Pokemon a personality, you can't go back depending on the severity and purpose of it. It's no longer just a "pixel" in your box.
Advertiser Content