• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Gift Castform

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
At the Weather Institute, you are given a Castform after getting Team Aqua/Magma to leave. Did you use the gift Castform at all, or did you immediately box it?

Years
I think in ORAS, you can fly with him in your party on the Latios/Latias to go get Palkia/Diagla in a dark cloud if I remember correctly? IDK google the method. So yah, box til you get the Eon flute....then box again. Still, what a nice gesture of the Weather Institute. I honestly thought it was nice of them. I think I boxed in the original 3rd gen too, but I forgot. So long ago.

Quiji

Shining
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 6, 2021
I never used it in battles, although I did use it for Contests a few times. I eventually deposited it in my PC just like 99% of my other Pokemon.

Back