• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Movie 6 Release Date in Japan

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
The DVD comes out on December 19. Just in time for Christmas! ^_^

Gotta reserve it soon for import

I can't wait to see Jirachi!

Info courtesy of Palette(www.pokepale.com)

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
It won't be

they don't sub Pocket Monsters in Japan

but...........

don't despair

my anime provider also imports the DVDs. He is an excellent subber of anime(has the best equipment). He hires a translator to get the lines, then he times them all on the computer. And puts them in. He will do this movie very fast. Should be ready by the end of January.

He just finished making the Mewtwo Special with subtitles(which I ordered).

If you want his site, PM me

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Kenta said:
It won't be

they don't sub Pocket Monsters in Japan

but...........

don't despair

my anime provider also imports the DVDs. He is an excellent subber of anime(has the best equipment). He hires a translator to get the lines, then he times them all on the computer. And puts them in. He will do this movie very fast. Should be ready by the end of January.

He just finished making the Mewtwo Special with subtitles(which I ordered).

If you want his site, PM me
But how do you import them?
I want it too!

Years
The 6th comes out in december? this december? but..the 5th movie they, changed the release date! now its gonna be in january! grrrr so its not december?

Back