• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] | ♡ of Everything ~ Ayumu's Pokemon OC Art |

Ayumu Chihiro

Ribombee Expert
Years
Tl9i4ED.png
...Hey, I'm Ayumu <3 Welcome to my topic, Heart of Everything, or I'll say, my showcase of Pokemon Original Character art. Mainly because I love making Pokemon OCs, and nowadays I'm able to draw art of them... and this topic will be a great exercise for me to showcase the art...! xD I hope this is a fun learning experience since I adore showing off what others can see...! ^-^

dSY9Pv2.png

Ayumu the Special Lilligant (Holy/Fire-typing, Original Form) / Kokoro the Shiny Ribombee (Current Form)
Spoiler:

Ayumu and Kokoro are the same individual, just that she started out as a unique Lilligant in the first story and ended up as a Shiny Ribombee in a video game story (Pokemon Sword). Same individual, different identities.

ENehKpD.png

Yushiro the Special Lucario (Nitric-typing)
Spoiler:

JZb3y73.png

Daylight Scar the Alolan Ninetales
Spoiler:

I'll put more later~ I must head off now, and I'll update this topic as soon I'm awake..! Thank you <3

Last edited:

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
very lovely art! definitely in love with the way you did the soft glows and shading on the ninetails art!

Back