• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: So what's my reputation here?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Topic, on many sites i got a ban for behaving bad or i am close to ban

In here i don't see an issue, other than cheating in pokemon games, and other than that, everybody likes me here

What are you thoughts?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
250px-201Unown.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Topic, on many sites i got a ban for behaving bad or i am close to ban

In here i don't see an issue, other than cheating in pokemon games, and other than that, everybody likes me here

What are you thoughts?
Just keep following the rules, don't trade hacked pokémon (that's one way of cheating but idk if that's what you mean) and just be nice to people. Then you have no cause for worry. We don't care about what you do on other sites, see.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Just don't trade hacked pokémon (that's one way of cheating but idk if that's what you mean) and just be nice to people. Then you have no cause for worry. We don't care about what you do on other sites, see.

2.Why should i do that? I like my pokemon, and i don't want to trade them
3.Kay
4.Cool

Last edited:
Years
Based on my actions else than here?

Also why i am not suprised?

Dw, I was just teasing :p

On a more serious note (or less serious, you take your pick), don't we all cheat in Pokemon games?

Idk how you are on other sites, and it doesn't really matter to me as long as you're nice here :D
You're good in my book (if that really means anything to you)

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
well if we had REPUTATION BARS back, you would know your reputation at a mere glance

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
u like entei and flareon so obviously you must be pretty cool :)

And that's not all of them that i like

Oh god i have a Flareon and i treat them as females, oh well, i will treat this as male ^^

On a more serious note (or less serious, you take your pick), don't we all cheat in Pokemon games?

Idk how you are on other sites, and it doesn't really matter to me as long as you're nice here :D
You're good in my book (if that really means anything to you)

1.Yeah , i cheat to catch female eevees becuase Eevee is rare
2.Aw thank you

Last edited:
Back