• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unparalleled Greatness

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 29, 2022
See that username? In the hottest member on pc

I try my best to help people in need when I have the ability to, I guess that's it??

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I can do 15 consecutive dabs in exactly sixty seconds.

Years
My stauesque body and defiantly high metabolism in the face of apple fritters, chocolate scones, croissants and ginger molasses cookies, my sense of fashion and color, awful spelling on the net, enormous rabbit feet, refined cooking skills, graceful makeup application, tirelessly pursuit of sushi and kaiseki, the distinct sound of my squeal when I see something cute, long, unbreakable fingernails, dreams of a better life, devotion to my Ioved ones, the sharp, cat-like singing that comes out of my mouth, the vault of classic hollywood films I keep in my house, ability to stretch a dollar, obsession with dragons, unsurpassed laziness, sense for when to utter welcoming words, a friendly smile, the heart of a cat, hyperactive imagination, knowledge of distant lands and their history, myth and works of art, love of kids, wall-to-wall collection of pullip dolls, ability to read horoscopes and tarot cards, my soft heart for a charitable cause, addiction to perscription drugs, infinite ideas that go to waste, animal conservation efforts, ability to tell a colorful story, piracy of rare films, my chicken scratch drawings and last but not least my undying adoration for Pokemon.

This is just a drop of my greatness. I shine too brightly for mere mortals, and such a vulgar display of power would be beneath me as a goddess.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Most of my accomplishments are within the realm of programming, because that's what I'm bloody efficient with and have been studying for most of my life. I can tell you why a software project is struggling to be successful with maybe a week of watching the people running it. whether it's a lack of leadership, convictions outside of their task clouding their judgment, a lack of connectivity into their industry, or a hundred other things. Those are just the most common vectors of failure I see these days.

On the other hand, my finesse really wears itself thin the further away I go from the abstract and the closer I get into management, HR and things like that. I'm learning as best I can about those, but I'm not yet proficient in it at all. I have been trying to hammer my way through the fact that completing projects is a skill in its own right, because for all of my knowledge about things, applying the knowledge to confirm it is not the same as completing a product, however shitty it might be.

Back