• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 3] So I'm not sure where to put this, but I'm starting a sapphire egglocke

DragonFirePie

A couch lord
Years
So I'm starting an egglocke of sapphire, and I need eggs, if anyone would be kind enough to send some, it would be highly appreciated!

"What is an egglocke?" Is a question often asked, well, let me explain the rules.

1.any pok?mon that faints, must be boxed permanently/released.
2.you can only catch the first pokemon in a route, none else in that specific route.
3.any pokemon caught must be switched for an egg in the PC
4.use rare candies to even the level of who you hatched and who you caught
(Example: if you catch a zigzagoon at lv 3, whoever you hatch has to be the same level/ lv 5, only lv 5 if it hatched that way.) (EDIT:I'll provide the candies.)

Bonus mercy rule:
Every gym is a checkpoint, on an emulator-which I will be using- make a separate quick save after every gym, if you fail the challenge, go back to the gym save and try again.

If you're gonna send an egg, these are the rules:

1.no illegal eggs, please
2.if you send an egg, I need to know how to patch it on android
3.or you could send a .sav file.
4.I can do any pokemon game from gen 1-5, preferably ruby/sapphire.

So yeah

I will post the adventure on this thread.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
So I'm starting an egglocke of sapphire, and I need eggs, if anyone would be kind enough to send some, it would be highly appreciated!

1.no illegal eggs, please
2.if you send an egg, I need to know how to patch it on android
3.or you could send a .sav file.
4.I can do any pokemon game from gen 1-5, preferably ruby/sapphire.

So yeah

EDIT:I will post some highlights of the playthrough on this thread, just so you know.

EDIT 2:Tmw you have 61 views but no comments ;-;
You haven't updated anything yet, haha, what is there to comment on? ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Actually, I did word the thread title wrong

I can't start the egglocke until I get eggs.

My bad.
I'm moving your thread to the Challenge Logs forum now, which is more directed towards challenges.

However, before you just ask for eggs, you could state what they are even for. What is an egglocke challenge? How does it even work? If you edit your opening post to include explanations, maybe more people will send you eggs :) I don't know, but it might help haha.

DragonFirePie

A couch lord
Years
I'm moving your thread to the Challenge Logs forum now, which is more directed towards challenges.

However, before you just ask for eggs, you could state what they are even for. What is an egglocke challenge? How does it even work? If you edit your opening post to include explanations, maybe more people will send you eggs :) I don't know, but it might help haha.

That will definitely help! Do I make a new thread, or update this one?

(This is my first thread so)

Back