• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
It's very simple, but the color scheme all matches, so 8/10

And before it gets asked (because I know it will) yes, I drew my sig pic.

Last edited:

Ahiru

♫ just a duck ♫
Years
0/10

Terrible quality, the text can barely be read, aaaaand it goes over the max sig. width, nya.

ALSO, to those who rate my sig., I've noticed it looks the same on my Firefox and Chrome but different on my Safari. I could screenshot how it's supposed to look, but I'm lazy :B

Last edited:

BeliVuk

Pokemon Stadium 64 Player
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2012
6/10 Kinda low quality image, and I'm not a power ranger fan.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
5/10
Never was a fan of Power Rangers.

New signature, kind of filler until I make something better. (Something that isn't as n00bish)

Ahiru

♫ just a duck ♫
Years
7/10

I love the design and the render, but to be honest the render seems kind of blurry, so maybe sharpening it a bit would help? Also, the text beneath it doesn't really look good being different colors; my personal thoughts would be you use CSS to put them on the tag and use a similar style to the text that's already on the tag, since it is possible with CSS!

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
^Well its kind of just there to show off my White FC, while having something there. As I said, I plan on changing it soon :P
I have no idea how to use CSS, so if anyone is willing to help me, that would be awesome (Once I make my other banner)

As with the "render". Its just a shrunken down image I got from one of the boorus. I would link it, but the site has some NSFW stuff on it, and I don't want to get in trouble :x

As for your signature, 7/10 - Very simplistic. The font you have matches well with the theme I'm using for the site, so it works a lot.

EDIT - Also wanted to point out I did sharpen it, but I don't see much of a difference :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back