• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: The DS-Style 64x64 Trainer Sprite Resource

Years
onCKKDQ.png

Resized Lt. Surge's HGSS sprite for a hack of my own, figured that it'd be helpful here.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
FUJVdkT.png
McgMhQ1.png

Sprites for Gen V(?) Beauty and HGSS/BW Blue. Nobody seems to know how to properly resize Blue's sprite, so hopefully pushing this one will get rid of the awful ones.

ChrisSummers319

ROM Hacker Nerd
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 19, 2018
Hey, one thing i noticed here is there are no overworld icons for any of the sprites i.e. like Claire or Falkner. Should'nt there be any resource thread for these icons?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
More sprites... while I'm extremely busy in real life.

DPPt PKMN Breeder (Male):
wgTZuA8.png

DPPt PKMN Breeder (Female):
uoAG506.png

B2W2 Steven Stone:
rbTJAqW.png

ORAS Steven Stone (I don't know if Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire custom revamps should belong here. I don't know any other sprite resource threads regarding this one, so I post this here anyways):
kwi9hYv.png

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 28, 2020
Hi! Someone could send the sprites of all the leaders of Kanto and Elite Four (sorry, my English is of Google Translate)

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Gen IV Male Tuber:
5G6cNUt.png

Gen IV Female Tuber
aeHGLGn.png

Gen IV Artist
n9rjHRb.png

Revamped Lass from FRLG
u07M3gD.png

Gen V Wattson
hwpHPOK.png

Gen V Female Backpacker
aIqW7A2.png

Gen V Nurse
GtWWDyS.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I have a few to contribute!

May (Gen 3 design, DS style)
xat3Dyu.png

Misty (classic anime design)
mb7DBFw.png

Rosa
5WkJVqU.png

Hex Maniac XY
Op45L9m.png

Hoopster BW
FSDGuV6.png

Misty and May are using Duncapham's work as a reference, and Hex Maniac is likewise using a sprite by Similation but I resized for 64x64 and edited to my own tastes. (both artists reference that it is okay to use their sprites with credit) Rosa is in the OP but she is a little out of scale with other 64x64 sprites and looks a bit tiny in comparison, so I wanted to give it another pass. I think I properly indexed these but do let me know if I did it wrong.

Last edited:

Battle Trainer 1823

Found this resource and it's really amazing! Like LuminousWarrior said, one doesn't take without giving something so, here are some sprites I resized:

HGSS Super Nerd:

Zw7AHbY.png

HGSS Brock:

O1jUvdf.png

HGSS Misty:

7FjQcHj.png

Will probably upload the rest of the Kanto leaders and the new Elite Four in the future xD

All were indexed with Graphics Gale and can easily be inserted with HMA in Graphics > Trainers > Sprites > Front

OG Credits to Nintendo, Gamefreak and Sprites Resource for obtaining the Sprites: https://www.spriters-resource.com/ds_dsi/pokemonheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/28037/

Last edited:
Back