• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If there was 1 Pokèmon move that you wish you could use in real life what would it be?

Years
>Brendan used Metronome!
>Brendan used Explosion!

rip
That makes it even more exciting! It's like a game of Russian roulette- either I shoot lightning out of my hands, start oozing out poisonous liquids, cause hail to start falling from the sky, or I explode into a million pieces. In any case, it'd make for a good show :p

Years
I think the most useful move for me right now is Teleport

As someone who has to rely on public transportation to get to work and to home, it'd be a huge boon if I could just teleport to work and to my house. It'd save me a fuckton of money on the commute, too! I'd only need to visit the places that I absolutely need to once in public commute, and then I can teleport to them at my leisure.

Gotta say though, I was stuck between Teleport and Pay Day, but Pay Day actually requires you to damage your opponent to actually increase the money you have, and I'm not sure how well it'd fly with the general public if you start chucking coins at random people.

I would normally pick Fly over Teleport, but it rains/storms here quite a bit in my area and I don't want to deal with that.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
I think the most useful move for me right now is Teleport

As someone who has to rely on public transportation to get to work and to home, it'd be a huge boon if I could just teleport to work and to my house. It'd save me a fuckton of money on the commute, too! I'd only need to visit the places that I absolutely need to once in public commute, and then I can teleport to them at my leisure.

Gotta say though, I was stuck between Teleport and Pay Day, but Pay Day actually requires you to damage your opponent to actually increase the money you have, and I'm not sure how well it'd fly with the general public if you start chucking coins at random people.

I would normally pick Fly over Teleport, but it rains/storms here quite a bit in my area and I don't want to deal with that.

True

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Teleport's great and all, but all that does is send you back to one of the places you've been, not teleport to anywhere you'd like. If it did, that'd be one of my top choices.

I'm going to go with Recover, though. Have a sore throat? Gone in a snap. Get a bad case of the flu? Call in sick and enjoy your day off. Hit by a car? Recover and then walk it off like nothing happened.

Metronome might be cool too, just because of the sheer absurdity of being able to use any Pokemon move ever, but just not knowing what it would be. It might be fun for a while, but I think the novelty of it would go away sooner than later.
Oh, clever that about Teleport. Same for FLY, really, haha. It's only usable to places you've already been! XD At least if we follow game logic, but perhaps we don't need to here.

Recover or Rest would be really useful. If you get mortally wounded, heal up fully instantly but fall asleep for a while. Neat!

Back