• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] H: Hoenn Cap || W: Unova Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
So ye, I have an extra Hoenn cap pikachu and ive decied to not reset my game anymore (since i have 70 bp) so im gonna be trading my extra hoenn cap for a unova cap. I will also be trading a Marshadow code for kalos and another marshadow code for alola when they come out. NO HACKS PLEASE!

Remaining Caps
Unova Cap: Oct. 10 - Oct. 16

Kalos Cap: Oct. 17 - Oct. 23

Alola Cap: Oct. 24 - Oct. 30

Please quote my post when replying to my post so i get notified about it

Last edited:
Years
So ye, I have an extra Hoenn cap pikachu and ive decied to not reset my game anymore (since i have 70 bp) so im gonna be trading my extra hoenn cap for a unova cap. I will also be trading a Marshadow code for kalos and another marshadow code for alola when they come out. NO HACKS PLEASE!

Remaining Caps
Unova Cap: Oct. 10 - Oct. 16

Kalos Cap: Oct. 17 - Oct. 23

Alola Cap: Oct. 24 - Oct. 30

Please quote my post when replying to my post so i get notified about it

I accept Hoenn Cap in exchange for Unova Cap. Thank you a lot, actually I was just looking for the Hoenn Cap, which I missed.
Is it ok to trade in 1 or 2 hours?

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
I can get you Kalos and Alola cap ones in exchange for your Marshadows code if that is okay

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
I can get you Kalos and Alola cap ones in exchange for your Marshadows code if that is okay

That would be great, I will trade you the codes once the events are ongoing and you have the pikachus
Kalos event has started if you have it i will give you a code for the trade

I accept Hoenn Cap in exchange for Unova Cap. Thank you a lot, actually I was just looking for the Hoenn Cap, which I missed.
Is it ok to trade in 1 or 2 hours?

I actually had someone pm me accepting my offer, I do have another but i got it long before the event and im not entirely sure if it is legit. It has the same OT and ID as the JPN distribution, however it is missing the wishing ribbon. I am going to ask on the hack check thread to check its legitimacy

Last edited by a moderator:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
That would be great, I will trade you the codes once the events are ongoing and you have the pikachus
Kalos event has started if you have it i will give you a code for the trade

I actually had someone pm me accepting my offer, I do have another but i got it long before the event and im not entirely sure if it is legit. It has the same OT and ID as the JPN distribution, however it is missing the wishing ribbon. I am going to ask on the hack check thready
I have it, when you want to trade?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Are you on? If so we can do it now
I think I miss you. I can try to be on tomorrow but I really need to know what time you will be on though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back