• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hello everybody I'm new here mainly because I want to learn more about hacking roms but im also here to congregate with the humongous community so as said before HELLO PC ;)

Hi! Welcome to PC! (:

You came to the right place for hacking. Check out our large Emulation section for tutorials and all the resources you need for hacking. I hope to see you around the forum, and if you need anything, just ask!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hello everybody I'm new here mainly because I want to learn more about hacking roms but im also here to congregate with the humongous community so as said before HELLO PC ;)
Hello and welcome chifrymalachi! Lately lots of members have been interested in our Emulation and ROM Hacking forum so I suggest you go check it out too. Also go to the Tutorials subforum if you want to learn about hacks.
Have fun and see ya~

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
Hi, I'm basically just signed in, though I know the forum already.
My name is Lauren, my favourite pokémon is Snorlax (it's my nickname... Well I do love to eat and sleep okay) and my fav game must be Blue, Leafgreen and White 2. I'm from Belgium and English is my second language, so sorry for the possible mistakes :)
HI EVERYOBODY

Years
My name is Lauren, my favourite pokémon is Snorlax (it's my nickname... Well I do love to eat and sleep okay) and my fav game must be Blue, Leafgreen and White 2. I'm from Belgium and English is my second language, so sorry for the possible mistakes :)
HI EVERYOBODY

Hi LaurenSnorlax, yeah, i'm like too eat and sleep, but before that two... the videogames :)

Its good that you know the forum already, however now that you're sign up, you'll find its more fun participed in the threads. About your language I see that you write very well, and from what I've seen, aren't native english speakers, in my case, my first language is spanish, but here i have learnt much about this. Welcome lauren ;)

MJT1990

Unhatched Suicune Egg
Years
Hi I'm MJT1990 and I'm new. I have made one thread as an intro but whatevs. I make pokemon videos on the tube-of-you. Im 14 and I like cake, MUDKIPZ, and Pokemon of course!!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 24, 2013
Hi I'm Nitron Pronounced Ny-tron the I sound like a Y. I'm here to learn how to be a rom hacker if possible start out small by playing and work my way to being a pro if i can sorry about the tangent if you consider it a tangent.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hi I'm MJT1990 and I'm new. I have made one thread as an intro but whatevs. I make pokemon videos on the tube-of-you. Im 14 and I like cake, MUDKIPZ, and Pokemon of course!!!

Nitron23 said:
Hi I'm Nitron Pronounced Ny-tron the I sound like a Y. I'm here to learn
how to be a rom hacker if possible start out small by playing and work
my way to being a pro if i can sorry about the tangent if you consider
it a tangent.
Welcome to both of you guys! Even if you made a thread for intro, you can still post here. Great to hear that you make LPs, MJT1990. Btw there's a subforum where you can post your videos. *Link*. Also Nitron, you can find various tutorials on rom hacking there. So hopefully, you'll be a pro in no time and I'll be able to play your hacks :)
Have fun and see ya~

Years
Hi I'm Nitron Pronounced Ny-tron the I sound like a Y. I'm here to learn how to be a rom hacker if possible start out small by playing and work my way to being a pro if i can sorry about the tangent if you consider it a tangent.

HI EVERYOBODY

Hello there guys (and girl), welcome to PC! We have loads of stuff that most forums of the same kind don't even offer, and we have a very active memberbase so you'll definitely make loads of friends.

Nitron, you should definitely head over to the Emulation & ROM Hacking section as JNathan stated if you're interested in doing hacks. There's some great tools, guides and resources you'll find over there.

MJT, I see you're a YouTuber who makes videos. I love checking YouTube a lot but as JNathan said, we have a section located in Video Games where you can post your LP videos. Just remember to read the rules there since some people accidentally link to their YouTube channel instead of posting the videos directly in their thread.

And Lauren, nice to see you too. I remember seeing a few Belgians around here, and don't worry about your English, PC is mainly an English-speaking community so you'll learn very quickly. And it's sad Snorlax doesn't get a lot of love, I have a friend here who loves that thing so much! I recommend you check out the various Pokemon sections here, since there's great topics you can find.

Have fun all of you, and remember to ask a moderator if you need help!

Years
Hello everybody!!!

I new here and really like this place so there!

Hello Rage, welcome!

I'm glad you love PC already, that's what I want to see in the new members here. Going by your avatar, I assume Gallade is your fave Pokemon? That thing has one heck of a wide movepool so it gets loads of type coverage in its arsenal. I have a little question, what made you join PC btw? Hacks? Roleplays? Clubs? Discussing the Pokemon games? Maybe even just plain old chat? Anyways, no matter what interest you have you'll be bound to find it here.

Have a great time here, and I'm always open for a message if you need a new friend. You can also ask moderators like Cirno if you ever need help with anything!

Pokenoob666

Frustrated Feraligator
Years
sup. i'm new here. i joined because i'm having trouble finding the correct ips or whatever to make light platinum completely english.

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2015
Hi everyone!
I am new to the community too, as you might already suspect :P
So, my name's SeekerHeart3401, I'm a Frenchie-Canadian girl and a HUGE pokémon fan! :chu:
I must add that my favorite pokemon is :t149: and that I love dragon types the best, but still, I like them all!
I watch Pokémon animes and play the games as well :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
sup. i'm new here. i joined because i'm having trouble finding the correct ips or whatever to make light platinum completely english.

Welcome to PC! I can't really help you out with that problem since I have no experience with hacking and such, but im sure that if you check out our large Emulation section you can find the answer! We have a ton of resources, tutorials, and helpful members that can help you out over there! The moderator would be the best person to ask (:

Hi everyone!
So, my name's SeekerHeart3401, I'm a Frenchie-Canadian girl and a HUGE pokémon fan! :chu:
I must add that my favorite pokemon is :t149: and that I love dragon types the best, but still, I like them all!

Hello! Welcome to the forum. Dragon types are pretty awesome. My favorite type is Dark, with Umbreon being my favorite (: If you enjoy the anime, be sure to check out the anime section to discuss the episodes and such! And if you enjoy the games, we have sections dedicated to them all, including the spinoffs and the upcoming X and Y games!

If anyone needs anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
I joined hoping to talk and hang out with people. I'm wondering what's it the best way to meet people on here.. Umm, well, does anyone here play online games? I checked out the Online Games area but it is really inactive. :(

I feel like I don't fit in since (it seems like) most people here are into "ROM Hacking" aka modifying the old Pokemon games. That really isn't my thing although I can see why people like it..

Anyone have some advice please? Maybe I'm missing something. =/ Sorry for the random silly question..but it's been bothering me for a while. ^//^

Years

Hi Pokenoob, and welcome!

We're home to one of the largest ROM hacking communities on the internet, and as Toshiro said you should head over to the Emulation & ROM Hacking section for all discussions and questions relating to hacks. The mods of that section, giradialkia and DrFuji are always happy to assist you with any Emulation questions you have! And feel free to check out the other sections as well, since we have a lot of stuff here!

Hi everyone!

And a big welcome to you too, SeekerHeart!

I have to say, Dragonite still remains a fan favorite among the original 151 and its new hidden ability Multiscale made it have some new uses in competitive play. I recommend checking out the Pokemon Anime section as well as all the sections discussing the Pokemon games, there are some great topics over there. Do you have a favorite Pokemon game by any chance? I love the 5th Generation best, due to how amazing the Unova region is, but X & Y look like they'll be really awesome too!

Have fun guys, and if you ever need help feel free to ask me or a moderator!

Pvtsnowman

Your Awesomeness
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
Hello my name is Pvtsnowman and I am a new user. I am looking forward to making new friends here. And if somebody is good at EV Train can you please give me a few tips.

Years
Hello PC :)

I'm new here but not literally (been here for about 3 weeks :) ) hahaha but still does not get the hang of the rules but ill try :) well enough about that.

Hi I'm Zaizen but you can call me anything you want. I'm friendly and a bit shy :) here to make new friends, talk about pokemon, and play some fanmade pokemon which are pretty awesome :)

for fellow new user's welcome to PC! :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hello PC :)

I'm new here but not literally (been here for about 3 weeks :) ) hahaha but still does not get the hang of the rules but ill try :) well enough about that.

Hi I'm Zaizen but you can call me anything you want. I'm friendly and a bit shy :) here to make new friends, talk about pokemon, and play some fanmade pokemon which are pretty awesome :)

for fellow new user's welcome to PC! :)

Hello Zaizen! Welcome to PC! Glad to have you join us. Don't be shy! All the members here are incredibly kind and welcoming. You'll make some friends in no time. You'll also get a hang of the rules in no time as well, I promise! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back