• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey there if anybody wants to chat about pokemon or anything really just pm

Thanks

Hey Giggles, welcome to the community! I'm always up for a chat about Pokemon (or whatever, really) so you can leave a message on my profile if you're still interested in discussing.

Hi I'm new to!

And just need to thank the owners of this blog for making this blog!
I have been looking for one like this in 2 month by now but now I've finally found what I was looking for.

Thank You!

- PatronIce

That's great to hear! n_n I hope you'll continue to enjoy PC as it's a great place. Very big welcome, Patron!

I have read the rules, actually, and I am under the impression that I understand them, so that's good! Oh, after this warm welcome I definitely won't hesitate to ask for help whenever I need it. Thank you all. Being welcomed here feels like crawling into bed and reading a book while drinking a cup hot chocolate when it's raining outside. ^_^

Will do so, thanks once again. Also, really awesome that you're from the Netherlands, just like I am!

Asking for help is definitely not something you should be fearful of as we're pretty amazing here; lots of our members can vouch for that. But that comparison you made made me really happy so be sure to stick around! Who can resist the wonders of crawling into bed and drinking hot chocolate? <3

Hey all, I'm Rynn! I've been a Pokémon fan for half my life and I've never looked back. I also enjoy making friends so if y'all want to talk, be my guest! I'm generally always around the internet because I have very little semblance of a life.

Hey Rynn and welcome to the forum! :) I've been a really big Pokefan for a long while too.. it's a great franchise and hopefully I continue to love it forever. Don't see that changing though, hehe. There are just too many great things about it to let go.

Hello! I'm Missing No.19. There's no real reason behind my user. I just made it up on the spot. I guess people can call me No.19 or something. Haha..... I honestly made this account just to download Pokemon Snakewood, but I realized there is much more content than that. I'm not new to forums, so I should know all the commands (at least I think so). I wasn't really an avid Pokemon player until recently when I got an emulator for my phone. My favorite is Pokemon Emerald and I'm now trying out hacked ROMs (although they crash A TON on my phone emulator). Sooooooo, uh... hi, I guess.

Welcome to PC, No.19! I've tried Snakewood before but never finished it, though did hear it was a great game. Light Platinum's another one I really want to try when I can, probably during Thanksgiving break. Enjoy your time here, okay!

Hello everyone, whats up?

Nothing much is up here, just sitting around and posting on PC before leaving for class in 1.5 hours. xD;; Psh, who needs school? I can't wait to be back.. though then I'll have to work on my essay again, ugh.

Hi I am ashismyname. I introduced myself in the welcome lounge I thought I should introduce myself here too.
So. Hi..
:-)

I've already welcomed you in your thread but hey again, Ash! Great to see you're already getting involved and posting.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
I have a question regarding my signature/ IM settings. I've noticed there is no way to link my facebook page, and I'd like to. Can I place the web address in my signature area with a description of where it leads for the time being?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I have a question regarding my signature/ IM settings. I've noticed there is no way to link my facebook page, and I'd like to. Can I place the web address in my signature area with a description of where it leads for the time being?

You can put a link to your Facebook or any other social network site in your signature of course. Just something similar to how I do it is a great way to do it. But unfortuantely you can't create an account or link your account with your Facebook. That sounds like a good idea though. Feel free to suggest that in Questions and Feedback section. Also welcome to PC! Nice meeting you!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
That, and you can also add your facebook via Settings as a webpage. So that way people can see that you have a webpage you can share. Go to User Control Panel > Edit Your Details > Home Page URL. I have my tumblr page on that field as well as on my siggy so that way people will know what my main social networking thing I use. :P

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
That, and you can also add your facebook via Settings as a webpage. So that way people can see that you have a webpage you can share. Go to User Control Panel > Edit Your Details > Home Page URL. I have my tumblr page on that field as well as on my siggy so that way people will know what my main social networking thing I use. :P

ok I'll have to check that out.

+1 on the avatar Meganium90

Years
Hey any suggestions to what I should try and get for my friend safari thanks as I have a new 3ds and trying to get a good zone so any suggestion pm me and let me know thanks

Broncos

Jesus take the wheel
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 2, 2016
Class of '13 checking in. :)

Heh, kinda weird how the newest forum I'm on is a Pokémon one. Never thought I'd see the day really.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 20, 2020
Well first post! Lol. Call me Kyra! (It's my in-game name too... ;>) I have been playing Pokemon for a real long time but never really got involved with the community. I'm hoping to glean some information on some technical aspects of breeding and online battles! (And offer some advice and help out with my own interesting facts).

I'm just interested in Pokemon in general (who isn't really?) And hope to make lots of new friends here!

Heh, kinda weird how the newest forum I'm on is a Pokémon one. Never thought I'd see the day really.

haha. This is class of '10... XD

Last edited:

Broncos

Jesus take the wheel
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 2, 2016
By "class of '13" I was referring to my join date. Lol, if we talk about, say, the year we graduated high school then I'm class of '06 :D

Welcome to the community, btw.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 20, 2020
By "class of '13" I was referring to my join date. Lol, if we talk about, say, the year we graduated high school then I'm class of '06 :D

Welcome to the community, btw.

... *blush* lol. well then you're 4 years my senior!!!!! Sunbae! (That's upperclassman in Korean). But thanks for the welcome "">

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey any suggestions to what I should try and get for my friend safari thanks as I have a new 3ds and trying to get a good zone so any suggestion pm me and let me know thanks

That question should best be asked at this thread. I may not have the answer, unfortunately, but I'm sure someone out there can help you suggest what friend safari type you want. :)

Class of 2010 here! (if we're talking about join dates anyways xD)

Well first post! Lol. Call me Kyra! (It's my in-game name too... ;>) I have been playing Pokemon for a real long time but never really got involved with the community. I'm hoping to glean some information on some technical aspects of breeding and online battles! (And offer some advice and help out with my own interesting facts).

I'm just interested in Pokemon in general (who isn't really?) And hope to make lots of new friends here!

Welcome, Kyra! You've joined at a perfect time as a lot of us are really hyped about the new games and the discussion that comes with it! Go on and explore what PC has to offer, and I hope you stick around, alright! :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi, I am Zarclonia. I got into Pokemon due to creepypastas and ROM hacks. It is only recently I got the actual games

Hi there Zarclonia, ROM hacks were pretty much one of the reasons why I joined PC back then, and I'm glad that you managed to get actual games, because I feel happy if I can buy a real thing too. I hope you'll having fun around here, and keep stayin' ok?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Hey, my name is Eivind. I recently got into pokemon modding and discovered this board through it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey, my name is Eivind. I recently got into pokemon modding and discovered this board through it.

Welcome to the forums, Eivind. We have lots of resources for you for ROM Hacking and modding. Hope you find those helpful and stick around, ok! :)

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Uh... hi. I'm Clay, I'm 14, and am from Texas. :3c
Why hello there Clay SuperEpicClay and welcome to PC! :D

There's no need to be shy, everyone here is really friendly and welcoming. We have lots of various stuff for you to do around here, so explore around a bit and see what you like!

Welcome to PC and I hope you can stay with us for a long time! I know we would love it if you stayed! :D

SuperEpicClay

Dragonite Tamer
Years
Why hello there Clay SuperEpicClay and welcome to PC! :D

There's no need to be shy, everyone here is really friendly and welcoming. We have lots of various stuff for you to do around here, so explore around a bit and see what you like!

Welcome to PC and I hope you can stay with us for a long time! I know we would love it if you stayed! :D

Well thanks for the welcome. And you can just call me Clay.

Years
Hi I'm new, I'm 14, recently actually got into Pokemon it before I just didn't mind it, and also a Sonic fan :D so yeah.. Hows it going? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back