• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
Officer, I bought the land that forest was on and I was burning it to clear the way for what I have planned for it.

You know it's illegal for your cosplay Pikachu to be male. You better have a good reason to why yours is. I don't wanna use my taser or send you to prison, so what is your reason for having a male cosplay Pikachu?

Last edited:

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Officer... are you drunk or plainly high? My Pikachu is very much male. How rude!

Why you are force feeding apricorns to your Pokemon?! Don't you know its outer skin is far too tough for Pokemon to eat! Explain or you will be charged with a hefty sum for hurting your own Pokemon!!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Oh no officer, it's not an apricorn, it's just a Rabita Berry! See it now? Plus, he's eating it all by himself!

Wait a minute, is that a big G on your shirt??? You'd best explain this!!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
What? Oh my name is Gary and my mom gave me this T-shirt for Christmas. I know it's the middle of August...what no I'm not That Gary...who are you Professor Oak.

Explain this, how do you have a female Gallade?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
These aren't Legendary Pokemon they are my team of six Ditto. Look I will get my Mew to turn into Ditto and back again. See, nothing suspicious here.

Tell me why you just had your Ralts use Strength.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
That's not the move, I trained it weightlifting. It's pretty strong now, isn't it?

Hey you, a Totodile has been reported to be stolen from Elm's lab, have you perhaps seen... Wait, is that a Totodile you got there?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
No no no, officer! This is just a Sandile! A blue Sandile... that stands on two legs... xD

YOU THERE! If you call yourself a protagonist, then you're supposed to wear some kind of hat!

Spoiler: @Lycan
That's not the move, I trained it weightlifting. It's pretty strong now, isn't it?

250px-280Ralts.png

Wait, it can't possibly lift weights without fingers! Especially with arms like those. Something seems fishy here... xD

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
But some Gym Leaders like Wallace wear hats with most others being non hat wearers, I am hatless as I want to express my individuality among Protagonists.

Hold it right there, your trainer card says you are the Lavaridge Town Gym Leader yet you clearly are not Flannery. Explain yourself.

Meadow

Years
I actually used to be Flannery, but... uh, the Name Rater didn't like my name. xD

Wait a minute, why on earth do you have 20 Master Balls with you?! The law only permits up to three Master Balls per universe!

Zoroark Cutie

Years
It's not illegal if I have one of my secret pals give me one and I keep getting them to the point where I have 20.

Did you just freakin walk around a small tree? sprays you with pepper spray. WHY DID YOU WALK AROUND THAT TREE?! IT IS REQUIRED BY LAW TO HAVE A POKEMON USE CUT ON THEM TO GET AROUND THEM!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
But the environment... *cries* :(

You there! Swimming is illegal unless you're a generic NPC! Quit being lazy and teach your Pokémon the move Surf, or go catch yourself an HM Slave!

Zoroark Cutie

Years
Do you know who I am? My name is Swimmer ♂, and my daddy owns a lake and my uncle works for the Pokemon League so I can swim all I want and with my Pokemon if I so well please thank you very much snaps fingers.

You better hope that I did not just see you help heal a Pokemon after you made it faint, other wise I'm gonna have to show you mister nightstick and miss taser because that is breaking the law on so many levels as sectioned by section 665 that all Pokemon who are seriously injured must not be helped or healed. So what do you have to say?

Years
I caught it actually, so now I can heal it.

Why on earth do you have two Pokemon caught from Viridian Forest when you were doing a Nuzlocke! Your Pokedex here says that you first caught your Caterpie and later you caught a Pikachu! Explain before I lock you up!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I have a friend who loves Pikachu and I want to give it to him as a gift.

Hold it right there, explain why you are holding a Parasol but are clearly not a Parasol Lady. Your hair is too long to be a Parasol Lady nor are you wearing a raincoat.

Meadow

Years
I'm Wallace, so I have privileges! :D

You there! Did you really just use Brick Break to break a rock?! The law only permits you to use Rock Smash to do such a thing! >:(

Zoroark Cutie

Years
But I thought it was okay to use Brick Break against the Rock Pokemon, Geodude?

Woah, we got a problem. I just saw you use Swagger and you're not even a Pokemon. You're going to jail for life if you do not have a good reason on how you was able to use it when you're not a Pokemon.

Meadow

Years
Err... I don't really have an excuse. #SWAGBABY is all I can say. xD

Hold on, did you just use three Pokémon (at the same time) to defeat one of the Gym Leader's Pokémon?!

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Officer, I can explain! It was a rotation battle, but he only used one Pokemon.

Wait, wait, wait, wait! Are you serious? Did I just see you with seven party members?!

Meadow

Years
Eheheheh, Terriermon is actually a Digimon, so it doesn't count as one of my party members. xD

Speaking of which... YOU THERE! Did I just see you use a DIGIMON against the Elite Four?!

Back