• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meluvia's Shinies and Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
kcMX82i.png

Credits

Big thanks to Fairy Witch and 00swms on Serebii Forums for my banners!​

Greetings!
Welcome to
Meluvia's Custom Shinies (and Events).

I breed legit shinies that are tailored to your specific needs.

To get started on your shiny, simply fill out the Custom Shiny Form down below.

Further down there are also pre-bred UT Shinies, Battle Ready Shinies, and Events if you want to cut down on wait time.

xutyqT5.png

* One shiny per person at a time! I will only have five Active Breeding Slots available, and want to get shinies to as many different people as I can. Once I have completed your shiny, it will move from one of the five slots to Custom Pending Trades. Once you have finally received your shiny, and it is no longer in Custom Pending Trades, you may then request another shiny if there is a vacant slot.

* All custom bred shinies will be level 1 and UT. I will not do EV training.

* I do constant hack checks on the events and shiny legends I receive, however should there be something wrong with the Pokémon you receive I will give you a replacement. Please keep the bad event/legend and trade it back to me for your replacement so I can get dispose of the hacks and make sure they don't circulate back around.

* All trades will be done in Gen 7.

* Do not redistribute my nicknamed Battle Ready Shinies. Anything else is fair game.

* Don't rush me. Breeding shinies still takes a fair bit of time. If you want something quicker, please ask for something from my UT Shinies, Battle Ready Shinies, Events, or Legends. These Alternate Pending Trades will be listed separately and go faster.

* Exchange Rates:

1 Custom Shiny = 2 Events/2 Legends/A Mix of the Two

Any BR/UT Shiny/Event/Legend = 1 Event/Legend

For the Custom Shinies, I will also take a Gold Bottle Cap in place of an event or legend.

I will usually be around between 8 PM and 11 PM MST. Please consider this when asking for a trade.

cD9oHMP.png

Make sure that you are asking for a legal combo or you will be ignored!

Pokemon:

Nickname:

Ball:

Ability: (Please specify if HA)

Egg Moves:

Spread:

Exclusive: (Putting no here allows me to clone and redistribute this shiny as I please.)

Spread should be in this order: HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe. List out how you would like your 31 IVs distributed, putting X's in two stats or a 0 and X if one needs to be 0.

If you don't care about IVs, or only care about one or two stats, please put what you'd like only in those slots and put X's in the others.

gug4QfI.png

Active Breeding Slots:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Custom Pending Trades:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Alternate Pending Trades:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Completed Trades:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

niqwK0U.png

Blacklist:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

From this point on, everything will be cloned. No exceptions!​

MFzsR7W.png

See a shiny you already like? Ask for one of these for a quicker trade!

All UT Shinies will be English language, level 1, have no Pokerus, no nicknames, and gender is determined by name color.

UT Shinies:

Spoiler:

6QOhUqy.png

All BR Shinies will be English language, level 100, will have Pokerus, will have nicknames, and gender is determined by name color.

Do NOT redistribute these!

Battle Ready Shinies​

Spoiler:

ATMnof4.png

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

YIqx0T1.png

Gen III​

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Gen IV​

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Gen V​

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Gen VI​

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Gen VII​

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

9kCUaRd.png

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

8NeJRWj.png

Will post here when I add new Pokemon to my lists.

*Huge update to the shop front! All new look with all available Pokemon clear to see and several new events added!

5/3/2017

Added Events

Gen V

UT Spring 2012 Reshiram
UT Pokemon Game Show Lance's Dragonite

Gen VI

*BT HA Maganium replaced with UT Meganium
*T Spring 2014 Electivire replaced with UT Spring 2014 Electabuzz

UT Pokemon Center Hiroshima Redistribution Shiny Charizard
UT Pokemon Scrap 2016 Shiny Eevee
UT Pokemon Bank Hidden Ability Feraligatr
UT Pokemon Bank Hidden Ability Typhlosion

Gen VII

UT Hoenn Ash Hat Pikachu

5/5/2017

Gen III

Journey Across America 10th Anniversary Alakazam
Journey Across America 10th Anniversary Dragonite
Jounrey Across America 10th Anniversary Typhlosion
PCNY Monster Week 2 Wailord

Gen VI

Minato Mirai Red Brick Warehouse Pikachu
Minato Mirai Pacifico Pikachu

Gen VII

Pokemon Sun and Moon Alolan Pokemon Korean Tooniverse Vulpix
Korean Melemele Island Shiny Tapu Koko
English Melemele Island Shiny Tapu Koko
Pokemon Center Bewear
Guardians Rising Lycanroc

5/9/2017

Gen III

PCNY Dragon Week Flygon
Pokemon Colosseum MATTLE Ho-Oh

Gen VII

2017 Korean World Championship Mew
Korean Tooniverse Alolan Grimer w/Proof
Taiwanese Melemele Shiny Tapu Koko [CHS] w/Proof
Korean Tooniverse Alolan Diglett w/Proof

Please support me by leaving a message in my Trade Review!

Last edited:
Years
hi, good luck on your shop.
so sorry but, may i know the detail on your Shiny Mewtwo? because i doubt you can have Mewtwo with unnerve, which is hidden ability, with OT other than Play 2016, PScrap, Nintendo HK, and WCSK16.
do your Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres have pentagon mark on them?
and i'm afraid most of pokemon whose OT AusLove.TV is likely to be a hacked pokemon.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
hi, good luck on your shop.
so sorry but, may i know the detail on your Shiny Mewtwo? because i doubt you can have Mewtwo with unnerve, which is hidden ability, with OT other than Play 2016, PScrap, Nintendo HK, and WCSK16.
do your Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres have pentagon mark on them?
and i'm afraid most of pokemon whose OT AusLove.TV is likely to be a hacked pokemon.

The shiny Mewtwo comes from one of the Gen 1 games. It has the gameboy symbol, and it is possible to get those shiny as well.

The shiny birds do not have the pentagon mark on them.

The AuSLove.TV one was a pokemon I was more suspect of, which is why I got multiple shiny Type: Nulls, but I'll take that one down now. :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello!
I have a Shiny Timid Thundurus, would you be willing to trade it for your Flawless Shiny Suicune? :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
If you give me a few minutes to set up, I can go ahead and trade you now if you'd like?

That'd be great! I'll be in the Festival Plaza, just initiate the trade when you're ready :)

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
OK perfect, I have your FC added and I'm trying to figure out how trading in Sunday works because I only got it recently :')

I'll send you a request and you just accept.
Edit: Will be right back with your Lucario. Just wait there until I get it cloned.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Ah ok, thanks, I've no idea what I'm doing :') I'll wait in until you're ready to trade the clone back :)

Alright, I'm back now. Did you disconnect from the internet? I don't see you anymore.
Edit: If not, see if you can find me by clicking Trade and Link Trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back