• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: PCXV Get-Together - Event Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
PC Movie Night
Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament
As someone suggested Jackbox Party Pack would be great... Also CaH
Some Scavenger Hunt would be nice
And thing I wanna most... One big Challenge

EDIT: Also ROM Hacking or Game making would be great.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I would love to see a singing contest again, it's been a while since that was last around :D

Melody

Banned
Years
I feel like a GT Discord channel-rename/channel/server along with a separate channel for ON THE SPOT events; basically a channel where any member can host mini get together activities and notify people of them easily as well as interest check before doing so.

Additionally I think a 24 hour long VC CHAT session could be fun, we as a community could work to see if we can achieve 24 hours of solid voice chatting with minimal breaks. {Meaning that the room does not go quiet for significant periods of time}

Someone could possibly even record the whole session and compile a reel of good conversations. :3

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
EpicMafia

Also, for those who does want an iSketch substitute, EM also has Draw It!, and has a Pokemon deck in it so :)

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Echoing the calls for a movie night or three, and an egg swap.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Some kind of Pok?mon GO photography competition might be interesting.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
super smash bros 4, epicmafia, cah are all i really care about

Years
An Overwatch and LoL event would be nice.

Also Cards against Humanity, I don't think I'll ever get tired of that xD

Vragon

I'll add another +1 for cards against humanity!

I like the idea of PokkenDX, Jackbox party pack and Smash Bros. 4

I'm with bobandbill on the writing contest.

An hidden message game perhaps the staff answers certain survey questions (or silly who knows) they are mixed in and the non-staff tries to figure out which answer goes to which staff member.
^ Feel free to improve this idea anyone ^

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
This idea just came to me after reminding myself of a time on another chat.

We should do Whose Line Is It Anyway? games on the Discord. They work surprisingly well over chat mediums.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ok so as we all know: Pokemon Gold and Silver release on September 22. What better way to celebrate their release than to have a bug catching contest? Users submit their best catch over the entire event period (the event obv starting on the 22nd) and the person with the strongest/the best Pokemon wins. The event would ideally be posted in Second Gen then redirected to the GT forum so to maximise on activity that will be gotten from the VC release.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Egg Swapping or a huge Wonder Trade event could be neat!
I also saw Scavenger Hunt and Mystery Gift ideas, they intrigue me, what were they?

I also thought about a kinda quiz thing, with questions related to Pokémon, with varied difficulties. Answering to a question correctly may give a prize, or a forum challenge to win a prize. (As in, in-game Pokémon Prizes, like legendaries, mythics, shinies, etc)
Would need some brainstorm to make it interactive and make it work smoothly lol

Years
Live-play Pokemon TCGO tournaments where we'd just play with the people who are online would be a neat thing for this, though I'm sure with those that Hands, ddrox, or myself would need to be heavily involved in coordinating those. The Get Together would probably be too short of a run to get a longer-form tournament running end-to-end.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I'd play Overwatch, MK8D on Switch, chat in Discord and do some Wonder Trading/egg trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back