• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
Years
I beat this game today. I caught all of the Tyrant Pokemon from Zangoose to Ttar and I used my lvl 100 Zangoose to beat the E4 and my rival. I also caught the lvl 100 Mewtwo and the legendaries in Forbidden Forest and Linking Cave. Overall, the hack is fun but the text got boring after I heard it the 9001st time (ITS OVER 9000!!!!)

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Haha yeah, everything is being updated and more entertaining, I will add a check list of the progress thats being made you can expect v5 to arrive in the near future.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I can't believe I actually overlooked this great hack!
I've read the title post and I'm most impressed by your storyline =)
Use of original tiles is nice as well.
Since you have the beta I'll try it as soon as possible but when does the beta end?

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Beta ends after you beat all 8 subordinates, and overthrow Pokemon HQ, then you can access mystical forest and linking cavern and catch celebi and deoxies

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
omg this game is fun and hard! the game gets CRAZY hard around the 6th-7th gyms
its like lvl30+ all the way to early 50s. i need to train real hard now >.<
btw my team is
raichu, zangoose, tropius, arcanine, cloyster and claydol
and if you could, make the game a BIT easier for us non grinders

i make updates

Advanced Adventures Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2018
sorry but it is going to be made harder its not so you have to grind but to make it more fun over all for players since the overwhelming complaints that it is to easy and fast youll have to grind some it makes it a true pokemon game and a longer play

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Okay guys, Beta 5 is being released.
Here are the updates:

Gary - in lab, make him so you cant see him.
Edit main characters house.
edit main hero village
recode complete intro and introduce rival differently
Scientist who gives stones disappears after giving.
edit mom so no txt error
edit garys mom after beating game
fix text error with assistant giving pokeballs.
Edit mom for after beating game
Fix flying to phsycic town
running shoes glithc
fix all portals leading to village of psychic
Change Gym designs.
fix village of water
New tiles and village of Ice RE-DONE looking PRO!
Remapped some village of psychic and fixed some portals.

Soon to come Beta 6:
Edited dialogue making the game even more intriguing.

Please leave a comment if you feel as if this game belongs in showcase! I love the support and criticism, keep it up.

Edit: here is map of new village of ice, keep in mind many new updates such as this were done:
ice.jpg

Last edited:

i make updates

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2018
looking good dbz ill dl it and scan to ensure no tile errors and play it to find glitches also will work on some mapping

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
omg this game is fun and hard! the game gets CRAZY hard around the 6th-7th gyms
its like lvl30+ all the way to early 50s. i need to train real hard now >.<
btw my team is
raichu, zangoose, tropius, arcanine, cloyster and claydol
and if you could, make the game a BIT easier for us non grinders
the game isnt too hard ive played through it 100 times, and i am currently again. Basically, after 6th badge u get to village of dragons, then you go to the mountain defeat drake and ur rival, n u can catch a salamence.

After that when u go back to town the town researcher wants to talk to u and says that he found a key, which u can use to enter the two big towers in village of water n get lugia or ho-oh

then u beat 7th gym, fight a ton of trainers from 7th-8th gym n u find an abandoned mansion where you fight your rival one last time, and then you get to fight a wild tyrantitar at level 50. So at this point, the gym should be challenging but not overly difficult. GIve me suggestions and i will defintalely take them into consideration. I appreciate the feedback :)

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
the game isnt too hard ive played through it 100 times, and i am currently again. Basically, after 6th badge u get to village of dragons, then you go to the mountain defeat drake and ur rival, n u can catch a salamence.

After that when u go back to town the town researcher wants to talk to u and says that he found a key, which u can use to enter the two big towers in village of water n get lugia or ho-oh

then u beat 7th gym, fight a ton of trainers from 7th-8th gym n u find an abandoned mansion where you fight your rival one last time, and then you get to fight a wild tyrantitar at level 50. So at this point, the gym should be challenging but not overly difficult. GIve me suggestions and i will defintalely take them into consideration. I appreciate the feedback :)

yes yes yes but still, after doing all that all the way to the 7th gym
i still have lvl35 - 38 pokemon!
i mean WTF and the trainers have 40+
well, nvm its time to weak style this game XD

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Hmm... althought it sounds good that your Hack is complete, your Hack seems to lack something. You seem to lack OWs, better sprites and better maps.

I know that you're improving, and I know that you can do it.
If you don't have a spriter, you can hire one.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
@dragoon: I will take your advice into consideration, i am playing through the game now, and I will try to see it through your perspective and apply the changes if i deem them necessary. THank you again for your feedback :)

@Sarcastic Prince: I know what you mean about the mapping and such. If you could have seen the progress between version 1 and 5, you would have **** yourself. Trust me much work is being done in terms of aesthetics, and I do plan on creating a team within the next few days to speed the progress up of both spriting, mapping and further scripting. Also, if you would like to contribute by perhaps posting the maps that you feel need more work, then I would greatly appreciate that.

Again everyone thanks for the support, a team will be devised within the next week to speed up the progress. Keep leaving criticism, thanks.

i make updates

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2018
dbz i found tile errors inside of a few gyms i will be fixing them and send you the ips as well as remapping a 1 or 2 since they are to simple please use anything you feel.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Once again, thank you i make updates, I really appreciate your help, and the hack is coming along nicely thanks to you.

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
thnx man
and the improvements on the ice village just went UP my meter
SNOW SNOW SNOWW!!W!W!W!W!W!
i love it!

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Thanks, Tomackze. Trust me, the game is still coming along, and along greatly might I say. Further mapping is to be done, and re-coding of phrases and character insertion+extension of storyline are to be done aswell, watch out for version 6, 7 , 8 all to come within a few weeks

Years
I suggest you just extend the game a lot... because it took me about 1 hour to get 6 badges and that should not have been that fast...

I barely had to train as I just kept catching the tyrant which then becomes the strongest pokemon on my team.

I suggest you make the gym leaders stronger than the tyrant pokemon so it is still more of a challenge... Or you can make the tyrant pokemon a little harder to beat.

And have you thought about adding in something after you beat Gary? That'd be interesting too... extend the game even more so you can actually utilize that level 100 Mewtwo

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
u got 6 badges in 1 hour even with the new beta :S?

Years
Not the newest beta... but that first one you had which was "complete." It was about 1-1.5 hours.

I just ended up training my Pikachu a little, then caught the Zangoose, then caught the other pokemon and ended up building a powerhouse on Arcanine and Gengar.

Did you change the difficulty?

Back