• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Spoiler:

This isn't neccasarily mine, but it's my parent's on their laptop which I use occasionally~

Spoiler:

My Xandros desktop on my Netbook~

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Finally got everything situated for the most part after the fresh install this morning. (technically I installed 3 new OSs this morning: SL twice and W7 once. All three are now up and running just fine and with the programs that they need to have.)

Screens a bit big and would stretch this page too much for some, here's a link to it.
~ [Link!]

Years
I dont know how/cant make a screenshot of my desktop, but here is the wallpaper I am using:
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
You take a screenshot by pressing the button on your keyboard that says "Prt Scr" or something like that. Then hit Ctrl + V on on image manipulation program like MS Paint.
COOL&CREATE wallpaper courtesy of Pixel Phantom's website~
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Spoiler:

I like to google arthropods and set them as my wallpaper. This one's a beaut.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
The top left is empty because I usually have WLM there. Not the best wallpaper but I have it set to change every 10 minutes anyway.
Spoiler:

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
Spoiler:

Old Windows home computer. DX

Back